Spider Farmer AKA MARS Hydro AKA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN CHINESE SHITE!!!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

One Drop

Curing
User ID
F230D251-D1DE-4616-888C-8B9CBAE411B8.jpeg
Nah, the lad had the gun last shit-stirring the cat with the laser, and cant find it now. I'll endeavor to find it though because it'll make for great evidence. (y)
the drivers get up to 42 deg c I’ve got an IR gun and test mine all the time I’ll take pics if you want to see

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I wish it was in that zone, what % is the driver operating at?

Still can't find my IR gun, but just ordered another one. No doubt the old one will turn up now.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Seems a lot of people here have had problems with SF lights. You been sponsored by em for a while now mate have you ever had a problem with em??
never a problem mate ever I’m still running the first sf2000 I got way back when they first sponsored me back on the farm I’m killing it with there lights mate prof is in my puddings 👍👈

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Righto, IR gun arrived today, and now this driver is making a liar of me..

drvrtmp.jpg

It's still pretty warm, but at least I could hold my hand on it at time of taking the picture. Something I couldn't do when I first noticed it. But yeah, this lower operating temp has done nothing to instill any confidence in me with this or Spiderfarmer's other gear. The fluctuation in heat and dimmer not working previously put me off it.

Seems to operate up to 70% without being too hot, but anything over that I found it getting quite warm, well above anything a HID ballast would pump out (from my experience). Though at 70% it only produces 700ppfd, so if I continue with this light, it'll most likely only get used in a vegatative setup. I'll have to get another reputable brand light for the Flowering setup.

Jase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Hello dear all,
Glad to join TSE and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together! :)

Spider Farmer Led Company, engaged in indoor grow equipment: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT, FULL GROW KITS and GROW ACCESSORIES.

Global warehouse
- Located in USA, Canada, Germany, UK, Europe, Australia, Russia, worldwide shipping available.

Professional team - R&D, production, sales, after-sales. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Spiderfarmer Australia Website (Coupon Code: TSE)

Led Grow Light
SF SERIES (Quantum Board) SE SERIES (Led Bar)
  • Samsung diodes
  • Full-spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy-saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 1680D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits/Combo
  • SF led light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Ducting Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers
How about giving some samples out as I see a heap of negative comments on here

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
The type of shit nightmares are made of.

How did any Cannabis actually survive that inferno! lol

Top Bottom