Spider Farmer AKA MARS Hydro AKA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN CHINESE SHITE!!!!

R3za92

Baked
User ID
when I was a kid Japanese stuff was suspect and Korean stuff was plain shit. Now I’d happily drive any jap car,and Korean TV’s are outstanding.
In 10 years time everybody will be banging on about the shit lights from Nepal.
Na it’ll be Africa. Same as we exported production to China to exploit cheap labour now China is doing the same in Africa.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
when I was a kid Japanese stuff was suspect and Korean stuff was plain shit. Now I’d happily drive any jap car,and Korean TV’s are outstanding.
In 10 years time everybody will be banging on about the shit lights from Nepal.
India will be next!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Have you contacted them about it??
They probably won't do anything about it if ya do!
You answered the question right there, mate. :p

But nah, depends how pissy I get this week. I might shoot one off. But at this point I rather put it down to lesson learnt. Seems pretty stoopid to replace it out with something else that is inferior. Even if they did come to the party with it

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah that's fucking pathetic!!
Have you contacted them about it??
They probably won't do anything about it if ya do!
I've noticed they have sponsored almost every yank form and every time someone says something bad about them the post gets removed and the member reprimanded about slagging them off!!
Basically exactly what the Chinese Communist Party does the rat cunts!!

I was also asked to remove posts on this forum that weren't flattering to their branding.

I did not.

I suspect the reason there is little negative feedback online is they simply buy out the poor reviews in return for more free equipment.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I was also asked to remove posts on this forum that weren't flattering to their branding.

I did not.

I suspect the reason there is little negative feedback online is they simply buy out the poor reviews in return for more free equipment.
How much/what did they offer you out of curiosity.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

At first they suggested they would replace the part, then didnt have stock so would send from China about the same time as sending that youtube video to do some DIY electrical repairs.

When i expressed how dangerous messing with electricity is, they then said they would replace the light, but it was too late by then..

They sell fucking junk.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
I've been offered sponsorship from them, initially it was a entry level tent and light kit, further was some reasonable light fixtures

I also refused what was on offer

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Gotta say, the video linked to the banner is a nice touch, bill. Self-explanatory of their shifty/dodgy ways.. 😁 (y)

Fuckin' Clowns.. 🤡

Did ya end up testing the temperature off they driver yet?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Did ya end up testing the temperature off they driver yet?
Nah, the lad had the gun last shit-stirring the cat with the laser, and cant find it now. I'll endeavor to find it though because it'll make for great evidence. (y)

Top Bottom