Spider Farmer AKA MARS Hydro AKA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN CHINESE SHITE!!!!

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Fuck me, what's going on Australia
Have we forgotten how to use the the English language ?

Ya turning into a bunch of wannabe Septic Tank "assholes" 🌈🦄

arse is spelt A R S E, get it right FFS 🦘🪃🍻🍻

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
As some of you may be aware, @Postman pat experienced some issues with his SE7000 light, which essentially ruined an entire tent of plants not long put in to flower.

This was a gifted light through one of the Spiderfarmer giveaways.

I contacted Spiderfarmer on this as I was curious to know how their warranty response would be.

The response to my query was answered quickly, but I do have an inside line, so kind of expected that.

Couple of problems then arose.

1. Spiderfarmer rep. advised that they had no stock of the required drivers in the country, so would need to ship from China.
2. The same rep sent a youube video asking the user to undertake some wiring repairs, including soldering to try and rectify the problem.

in my opinion that is a pretty rubbish warranty response.

I get that the light was a prize, but do they actually treat paying customers any differently? I think not.

The video and suggestion of undertaking ones own wiring and electrical work was the final straw for me. Could kill someone or burn their house down.

As such, I will no longer accept or support Spiderfarmer reps or sales people on this forum.

Instead I suggest sourcing products locally from the likes of Quickbloom or others offering superior warranty and products.

Here is the youtube video suggestion on how to fix a faulty driver.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
As some of you may be aware, @Postman pat experienced some issues with his SE7000 light, which essentially ruined an entire tent of plants not long put in to flower.

I contacted Spiderfarmer on this as I was curious to know how their warranty response would be.

The response to my query was answered quickly, but I do have an inside line, so kind of expected that.

1. Spiderfarmer rep. advised that they had no stock of the required drivers in the country, so would need to ship from China.
2. The same rep sent a youube video asking the user to undertake some wiring repairs, including soldering to try and rectify the problem.

I get that the light was a prize, but do they actually treat paying customers any differently? I think not.

The video and suggestion of undertaking ones own wiring and electrical work was the final straw for me. Could kill someone or burn their house down.

As such, I will no longer accept or support Spiderfarmer reps or sales people on this forum.

Instead I suggest sourcing products locally from the likes of Quickbloom or others offering superior warranty and products.

That's fucking pathetic!!
Fucking typical rat cunts!! 🐀🇨🇳

Pikey

Baked
User ID

Yeah, sadly that sounds about right :confused:

I think it's a good decision to distance yourself (and the forum) from them, not a good look having them as a sponsor considering their shitty business practices. After that shit fight I had getting my SE5000 replaced, it's still sitting on a shelf 'cause I now don't trust the fuckin' thing enough to put it to use 🔥:(

Last edited:

Postman pat

Curing
User ID

My hlg 600 arrived today, will put the spiderfarmer connections on and way she will go again. Bit disappointing at there support but let's hope a few people read this that are looking to purchase and reconsider hey

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Fark them they sell this shit all over the world they would be 50 bucks out of profit if they replaced the whole light the grubs so it tells me it's happening with there bodgy shit thousands of times around the world otherwise they would just flick you a new one

nugget

Blooming
User ID
Did same here sent me a video on how to fix after trying to charge out the ass for a $3 part.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Fuckin' dodgy cunts. I'm willing to bet they probably haven't been through the regulatory depts and passed Australian standards. Because those connectors that nugget had issues with, I'm fairly confident they're not up to standard due to the cheap plastic moulding of them.

R3za92

Baked
User ID

They don’t tin them at factory. Also
Where’s the earth and why are they using a 4 core power wire? Dodgy

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
Spider farmer?
maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom