Spider Farmer AKA MARS Hydro AKA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN CHINESE SHITE!!!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
What a bummer,
Big decision to continue or not ,
I couldn’t see any sign of reveg ,but I doubt they would have enjoyed the strobe light,,,especially it not being a burple,😊

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I remembered this morning I threw this plant(the bottom plant) in the main room to fill a gap was flipped at the same time, same strain.
View attachment 25311View attachment 25312View attachment 25313View attachment 25314
Pat, if that's an Alaskan Purple X BTC, the issue will be with the strobing light. I've grown phenos out, and seen 6 or 7 other grows. Aside from a single very sativa looking pheno, they chunk up alright. I had a strobing LED light, cheapie from eBay that I binned within first year of purchase. All my HLGs are still going strong approaching 4 years usage. IMHO cheap lights are a false economy. Even when the cheapies work, they simply don't yield like HLG. I've retired a supposedly top end Mars hydro light to veg tent, due to sub par flower yields.

Postman pat

Curing
User ID
Nah they are your skunk x white widow, it's sucks cause in my big room running hlg they have put out fucking beautiful solid buds, only 6weeks from flip atm too, so should still put on some fair weight.

The ap x btc I'm 100% saying it's something in my environment mate not your seeds, as the other pure alaskan's formed the same way. Ill get some better pics tonight. Might even reveg them and give them another round, scrap the extra cutter boards I put in come to think of it ive has trouble since adding the extra light

puggle6

Baked
User ID
It's probably not to difficult to change out the driver for a Meanwell of same specs if you wanted to salvage the board

Postman pat

Curing
User ID
It's probably not to difficult to change out the driver for a Meanwell of same specs if you wanted to salvage the board
No definitely not hard at all, think hlg only do a 600 tho, that's still plenty imo I only turn it right up the last week or two , it's more the inconvenience or 14 fucked plants

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Update.

Spiderfarmer are sending out a replacement driver.

I get the feeling that out of the 3 or 4 lights offered here, there have been problems with the majority..

So,

We have Pat with the SE7000. Drvier failed after one grow? anyone recall the others please?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Update.

Spiderfarmer are sending out a replacement driver.

I get the feeling that out of the 3 or 4 lights offered here, there have been problems with the majority..

So,

We have Pat with the SE7000. Drvier failed after one grow? anyone recall the others please?
Pikey and someone else I can't remember!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I probably did whinge 'n bitch about em enough to probably pass off as someone that has had hassle's with them. Though nothing has shit itself yet. But i'm yet to get it to grow cannabis as well though. 😆

Come to think of it. They did try to rip off and fob off sedge at one stage. Fuckers originally robbed him of a light or tent.. Bought 2 items, only sent him one..

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah it was the tent that didn’t arrive with the light ,,
got it at a later stage though..
after some unneeded stress ..

But no probs with the product

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I won the se3000. It was fine on it’s first run. I took the tent down for a complete clean so it’s not running atm.
I keep you posted once I have it up and running again.

nugget

Blooming
User ID
Remember mine near caught fire cos the wires weren't screwed into the connectors properly. Light does kick ass though quality control aside. I still feel bad putting shit on it cos it was free 😂

Top Bottom