Spider Farmer AKA MARS Hydro AKA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN CHINESE SHITE!!!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I would've considered HLG, and maybe i was looking in the wrong areas. But i couldn't spot any customer support for Aussie customers, and considering the cost to send shit to the States these days, it's barely a option.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I would've considered HLG, and maybe i was looking in the wrong areas. But i couldn't spot any customer support for Aussie customers, and considering the cost to send shit to the States these days, it's barely a option.

This is off the Quickbloom website:

Commercial horticulture led lighting​

BE AWARE OF FAKES - Did you know that HLG has the rights to use the name QUANTUM BOARD ? Yes its a registered trademark, anyone else using it has copied what HLG made and perfected. There are plenty of copies online with inconsistent diodes, quality control issues and worse components that are not safe. Yes the HLG boards cost more, but we will replace any broken boards and work to fix any light with issues - can you get same guarantee and quality from the other guy without an ABN?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Ahh ok, i know why i would've overlooked that sentence. At the time i would've been looking for a customer support or warranty links that would divulged more info of the warranty term and conditions. Like how long the warranty is for, and the expected processes if a claim ever needed to be made, etc..

That said, i did purchase a AC Infinity Fan and Controller from QBL. That was a impulse buy i couldn't pass up on. 😃

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
found this on the site, but would be interesting to know the process, surely QBL would just replace it and take it up with HLG if it failed?

Best LED Grow Lights and Hydroponic Supplies​

Quick Bloom Lights offers a quality selection of the best LED Grow Lights in Australia. Commercial and Medical Grade LED Grow Lights with optional Full Spectrum control making your grow return greater. Small time grower or large commercial operation - We deliver grow lights and extended warranty unlike anywhere else in Australia.

Any item not mentioned below carries a 1 year warranty, incl. controllers of below brands.

California LightWorks Grow Lights 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty

AC Infinity Fans and accessories 2 years Manufacturers Warranty

Horticulture Lighting Group (HLG) - Manufacturers 3 Year Warranty - Excl. DIY Kits 1 Year Warranty and HLG 65 / HLG 100 / HLG 30 UVA 1 year Warranty.

QBL By Quick Bloom - 3 Year Warranty.
Replace your old 600 watt HPS today and save 50% on Energy alone, and get greater yield and potency. Hydroponic or Soil Growers, We have your supplies.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Surely they realise you paid a lot more than what the light total was?

Maybe they think the extra cash is a tip for fantastic service?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I've had orders that have arrived, should be 2 was only 1
The other package appeared 2 days later , apparently sent from a different warehouse

The dealer had no idea what was happening, but it came

Wasn't spiderfarmer though

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
This was sent at 6:27 pm

Dear friend,
Sorry for the inconvenience.Due to our mistake we missed sending the tent,and we will arrange to send it to you immediately.
As an apology we will give you a free set of 5 gallon grow bags.
Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Finally we hope you can help us delete the posts.
Thanks for your support.

have a nice day Kind regards.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
This was sent at 6:27 pm

Dear friend,
Sorry for the inconvenience.Due to our mistake we missed sending the tent,and we will arrange to send it to you immediately.
As an apology we will give you a free set of 5 gallon grow bags.
Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Finally we hope you can help us delete the posts.
Thanks for your support.

have a nice day Kind regards.
🤣🤣 I wouldn't be deleting anything till ya get ya package!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hope the fix you up for all your troubles Pikey,,
must be worth more than a few grow bags ,,
I reckon you might be getting special treatment because your a stuff member and have the power to remove posts. Pikey doesn't so be interesting to see what happens here!!
@Pikey have you had an email apologising and asking you to remove posts??

Top Bottom