Spider Farmer AKA MARS Hydro AKA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN CHINESE SHITE!!!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Here’s the reply ,,,
Please check your order, we found that your order # @@@@@@
only purchased one sf 1000 lamp.

on their site the order says what I ordered ,,1 light & 1 tent,,,

what sort of dumb shit reply was that ,,,
now I’m pissed off at these cunts.
Yeah your getting ripped off mate!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Useless cunts..

Best for everyone to steer clear of them, when shit like this happens its a sign a company is in strife. Probably disappear soon.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Here’s the reply ,,,
Please check your order, we found that your order # @@@@@@
only purchased one sf 1000 lamp.

on their site the order says what I ordered ,,1 light & 1 tent,,,

what sort of dumb shit reply was that ,,,
now I’m pissed off at these cunts.

The price should indicate what was bought, how much was the order for?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Any 12 year old could have worked out what I ordered and realised they fucked up.,,
Presuming Bella the (SF contact )is an adult that can’t think beyond the gamut of a 12 year old ,it gives no surprise that this company is getting such an awful reputation with customers.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Any 12 year old could have worked out what I ordered and realised they fucked up.,,
Presuming Bella the (SF contact )is an adult that can’t think beyond the gamut of a 12 year old ,it gives no surprise that this company is getting such an awful reputation with customers.
I get the impression "Bella" has little clout/say and is just the first line to fob off customers.

I was 20 emails deep before someone new started to respond to my emails identifying themselves as the "Customer Service Manager for Spider Farmer" and they had much better english & gramma.

That is when they stopped making their insultingly stupid offers and straight out said they'll swap the light.

Good luck with getting it sorted, hope they don't fuck you around too much🤞

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I get the impression "Bella" has little clout/say and is just the first line to fob off customers.

I was 20 emails deep before someone new started to respond to my emails identifying themselves as the "Customer Service Manager for Spider Farmer" and they had much better english & gramma.

That is when they stopped making their insultingly stupid offers and straight out said they'll swap the light.

Good luck with getting it sorted, hope they don't fuck you around too much🤞
On her email to me there is a ph number +18380135868.
tried ringing ,,using the + as a 0,,and just the numbers but got nowhere.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Maybe try it as +1 (838) 013-58-68 as it looks to be a US number. +1=US country code & 838 area code = Upstate New York 🤷‍♂️

EDIT : Scratch that... just tried it and it is a disconnected number :rolleyes:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
T

Thanks mate but that number has been disconnected,,,

all the posts on reddit regarding pikeys debacle have disappeared.if not I haven’t been able to find them..
Yeah, they deleted them the same day. I wonder how many other unhappy customers they've "removed" :confused:

I've got screenshots of it all though, if there was something you wanted to read over.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Fuck me.. 😂

My post where I quoted something from someone else gets edited, and yet what the author originally posted still remains up. And yet i get tagged with the racist comment. Good Moderating.

Pure class.. (y)

Sorry man, I didnt read back to check... but I thought you had re edited something I previously edited... lol. hope that makes sense.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck me.. 😂

My post where I quoted something from someone else gets edited, and yet what the author originally posted still remains up. And yet i get tagged with the racist comment. Good Moderating.

Pure class.. (y)
I said it before I'll say it again. Fucking rat gook cunts!!! 🤣

Top Bottom