New Community Supporter - 7 East Genetics

elsooto

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Placed an order with 7east. Took 14 days to get here. Got pretty much double the amount of seeds I ordered, and 14 freebies of a strain that is not on their site yet. black lime reserve x super lemon dragon, sounds interesting 😋

Pikey

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Placed an order with 7east. Took 14 days to get here. Got pretty much double the amount of seeds I ordered, and 14 freebies of a strain that is not on their site yet. black lime reserve x super lemon dragon, sounds interesting 😋
Does indeed, sounds like it could be a nice cross :unsure:

Pixie

Germinating
User ID
If anyone is interested in going into a order with 7 east let me know. Could save cost of shipping etc and more bonus beans. I only wanted about 15 so if anyone wants to chuck in let me know. Thanks 👍

Billygoat

-
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
If anyone is interested in going into a order with 7 east let me know. Could save cost of shipping etc and more bonus beans. I only wanted about 15 so if anyone wants to chuck in let me know. Thanks 👍

Dont forget both the Bitcoin and TSE discount for the best bang for your buck :)

Pixie

Germinating
User ID
Yeah mate I know but I haven't got Bitcoin so I thought someone else might have and I could chuck in or something . Anyway any interested parties more the merrier ☺️

Pixie

Germinating
User ID
I just thought it might make sense to get 10 or 15 bean's of a few different strains then divy them up and everyone gets a few of each plus more extras and no cost of shipping or something like that anyway no rush .

AC Infinity and HLG Grow Lights