Need help with stem splitting

Empleh

Germinating
User ID
So my little plants are starting to split and there is the yellow spot on leaf maybe to much nutrition I'm not sure why as its first attempt at this strain and setup please any adviceIMG20200413033633.jpgIMG20200413033611.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
Hey Empleh,

Sorry moved your thread to a new forum category, the previous forum category people will be unable to reply to you.

However to your problem, personally i would just leave it and watch, i see no reason for concern. How does it feel overall it is hard or squishy? (the stem that is :ROFLMAO:) looks like it is just growing, just ensure it is not too damp.

Whats the strain and setup if you don't mind me asking?

Empleh

Germinating
User ID
Hey Empleh,

Sorry moved your thread to a new forum category, the previous forum category people will be unable to reply to you.

However to your problem, personally i would just leave it and watch, i see no reason for concern. How does it feel overall it is hard or squishy? (the stem that is :ROFLMAO:) looks like it is just growing, just ensure it is not too damp.

Thanks I'm trying to work out posting and thanks any help would be appreciated that's why I posted so thanks again

Empleh

Germinating
User ID
Hey Empleh,

no not at all
I have DNA paper for George and will
The strain is George and atomic bomb
2 600 watt MH conversion globes run on the HP's ballast

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
I personally would just watch it, if it is damage done by a bug or rot etc then there is no way of fixing that and especially that young.

However i think it will be alright, I would just ensure it is getting some nice air flow around the base.

Empleh

Germinating
User ID
I personally would just watch it, if it is damage done by a bug or rot etc then there is no way of fixing that and especially that young.

However i think it will be alright, I would just ensure it is getting some nice air flow around the base.
Thanks again I will be watching it and there is a nice air flow and really hoping it's not rot or a bug

D

Deleted member cpr

Thanks again I will be watching it and there is a nice air flow and really hoping it's not rot or a bug

As above, just watch it.

Hot tip - conversion globes put out about 1/2 of the intensity of the HPS counterpart and are a step backward IME

Empleh

Germinating
User ID
As above, just watch it.

Hot tip - conversion globes put out about 1/2 of the intensity of the HPS counterpart and are a step backward IME
Yes I know but just haven't been able to get proper lights as yet hope these ones can pay for lights

Empleh

Germinating
User ID
As above, just watch it.

And I do have the HPS globes but I thought MH for this stage and HP's for flower

D

Deleted member cpr

And I do have the HPS globes but I thought MH for this stage and HP's for flower
Do yourself a favour and swap them out. I know better spectrum, bla, bla, bla. The retros just loose so much light during the conversion that its not worth using, they literally put out 1/2 of the light and you will get much stronger plants with the HPS.

Empleh

Germinating
User ID
Do yourself a favour and swap them out. I know better spectrum, bla, bla, bla. The retros just loose so much light during the conversion that its not worth using, they literally put out 1/2 of the light and you will get much stronger plants with the HPS.
Ok will do I thought they might of been on way out as just didn't seem as bright as these or I thought about 1 MH and 1 hps

Tunkers

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Maybe i'm not quite seeing it, but i can't notice any split stem, if anything, a outer layer/membrane has split as the stem has got thicker.

If you had a split stem/branch it'd be highly visible.
Agreed. Nothing to be concerned of imo @Empleh

Top Bottom