Screenshot_20210116-092108_Facebook.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
LMAO, I love how they basically took the word 'prevention' out of their name.

I always thought that meant they were biased, yet here we are, they must have changed their minds.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Take her down off here , just giving her free advertising she sells books all around the world I've seen her listed in quite a few book sellers.
She hates weed but makes her living from it !
Is that not a touch hypocritical?
Don't like to be too vocal but have seen the dribble it comes out with for years.
Nothing new just a new cover same shit inside!
You'd think a professor could do something more productive for humanity Jan you tax stealing peace of shit.
I say remove her from here , nuff said from me. āœŒšŸ»

vostok

Blooming
User ID

......and she back!

Musta got another Gov grant!
View attachment 10365
Cannabis-logo.png

In December 2016 National Cannabis Prevention and Information Centre (NCPIC) was closed on 7 weeks notice by the Turnbull Coalition Government. My only insight into the rationale was a media comment in The Guardian Australia 3/11/16 that despite providing funding to (NCPIC) "National Drug Strategy Household Survey data from 2013 had shown the lifetime prevalence of cannabis use had remained fairly constant over the past 20 years, he said. As a result, funding would not be renewed when the current funding agreement expires on 31 December. This decision was consistent with current national drug policy, the spokesman said. There is a need to consider a more holistic, responsive and current approach to the provision of drug and alcohol research and information needs of the drug and alcohol sector and the community that is broader than focusing on a single substance.

In Other Words:
We have made so much money over the years swinging back and forward we want it to continue, besides we don't need the Gvt. money they'd only give it to the homeless or worse to the Covid advertising groups, but for myself I've 4 kids in private education and 2 Bmw's to pay off, so we just re named ourselves, and once again pocket the rest

cheers aussi taxpayer

Top Bottom