'Nanan-Bouclou' Lost? Gone? Forgotton? or just Down?

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Southern Star of Australia grew this babe out from a Haitian Sativa and made great fame for its content
in fact... its of the charts ...right now Southern Star is in 'Recess'? (Resting or Busted?)

249.png

If you have any info on Southern Star seeds or even Nanan Bouclou pls comment

Gone: https://cannabisseedsforsale.com/brands/southern-star-seeds/

iu

Up but no NB: https://www.southernstarseeds.net/100-sativa but does hint at the new heavy weight sativa strain 12/19

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Southern Star of Australia grew this babe out from a Haitian Sativa and made great fame for its content
in fact... its of the charts ...right now Southern Star is in 'Recess'? (Resting or Busted?)

249.png

If you have any info on Southern Star seeds or even Nanan Bouclou pls comment

Gone: https://cannabisseedsforsale.com/brands/southern-star-seeds/

iu

Up but no NB: https://www.southernstarseeds.net/100-sativa but does hint at the new heavy weight sativa strain 12/19

I think SSS may have got busted. Many punters here have previously grown SSS strains. Indoor plant I chopped down 2 days ago was a pollen chuck from a GGAllin mother. Stretched like a Sativa both outdoors and indoors. A Super Deluxe pheno( allegedly a big Sativa), remained squat outdoors, under 6 feet tall, with almost zero stretch, and chunked up like an Indica - it was a kiddy puff smoke. GGA was better, but mild, even compared to Seedsman Bruce Banner strain, which was potent. Although not massive yielders, I'm running 4 Bruce Banner"s outdoor this year, for potency.

vostok

Blooming
User ID
I would have liked to try that Super Deluxe, with the red pistols..? but have Walter White, madhat and a few others in my freezer

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thought GG Allin was supposed to a heavy hitter ?
My pheno was very nice, just not as kick arse, as I'd been reading from other OSA contributors. Gave a mate another GGA plant he grew out, which was better. Thats where the recent seeds came from. Still, not as potent as The Bruce. I'm personally not upset SSS strains are no longer available. Especially when a humble( and cheap) Seedsman strain, is imho, better. Lots of punters have commented that Seedsman stuff is rubbish. That's music to my ears, because it keeps their prices down for me. šŸ¤©

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
My pheno was very nice, just not as kick arse, as I'd been reading from other OSA contributors. Gave a mate another GGA plant he grew out, which was better. Thats where the recent seeds came from. Still, not as potent as The Bruce. I'm personally not upset SSS strains are no longer available. Especially when a humble( and cheap) Seedsman strain, is imho, better. Lots of punters have commented that Seedsman stuff is rubbish. That's music to my ears, because it keeps their prices down for me. šŸ¤©
Ive grown heaps of seedsman stuff cause it was free when i bought other stuff. The only seedsman strain i didn't like was their Girl Scout Cookies. The others were all quality IMO. Ive put most of em up in the seedsman strain review thread.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I'll be giving the Bruce a go Old fox, hope it lives up to the hype
the GG Allin never did,
grew one that wasn't bad, was the Iron Kross or the Red Kross ? fucked if know got them all mixed up, shitty winter grow
might of been from elsewhere ?

Only seedsman stuff I've had was from Yantra, was shit, Seedsman can get fucked anyway, sent me dodgy fems instead of Regs
the fems were not what they were supposed to be, wasted me time and space growing a few, never bought of the cunts again

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I'll be giving the Bruce a go Old fox, hope it lives up to the hype
the GG Allin never did,
grew one that wasn't bad, was the Iron Kross or the Red Kross ? fucked if know got them all mixed up, shitty winter grow
might of been from elsewhere ?

Only seedsman stuff I've had was from Yantra, was shit, Seedsman can get fucked anyway, sent me dodgy fems instead of Regs
the fems were not what they were supposed to be, wasted me time and space growing a few, never bought of the cunts again
A dozen stoners couldn't be wrong about The Bruce........lol. But, Good luck getting any Seedsman stuff through Aus Customs, after Covid. I've just put in another small order via Seedsman, for a few HSO strains. Not using stealth, or paying for insurance, because beans appear to get thru customs easier, just in an envelope. So, it's a test run purchase, in an attempt to avoid customs. šŸ˜Ž I reckon our mates at customs would have access to some good gear. šŸ’Ŗ

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Only Seedsman I liked was the Afgan#1 and yeah its in about every popular strain since the 90's like mid ground weed these days
IMO

vostok

Blooming
User ID
A dozen stoners couldn't be wrong about The Bruce........lol. But, Good luck getting any Seedsman stuff through Aus Customs, after Covid. I've just put in another small order via Seedsman, for a few HSO strains. Not using stealth, or paying for insurance, because beans appear to get thru customs easier, just in an envelope. So, it's a test run purchase, in an attempt to avoid customs. šŸ˜Ž I reckon our mates at customs would have access to some good gear. šŸ’Ŗ
you do know HSO is in spain not california ..?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I once drove by HSO in spain they pissed me off right fast a very secret bunch indeed ..lol
Ive grown a few HSO OGZK plants and they were very nice smoke. All 3 were different phenos but.
Personally i couldn't give a shit where they are bred as long as they are decent somke at the end. 20200128_210516.jpg

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
unfortunately the way sss made seed meant there strains were constantly changing , it's my understanding , each time sss made a fresh batch of GGA seeds it was made from the last batch of seed , they did not clone mum's & dad's , i would often get 3 or 4 samples of seeded bud & was asked to give my opinion on which bud i thought was best to smoke , opinions would come in from a number of people then a choice was made to which seed would be sold , so every new batch of seed was from newly chosen GGA mum's & dad's , the first grow i did with GGA was slightly diff to the next & the next the first was impressive , these pic's from indoor 2013 , grew a little diff back then , used bottles bio canna with cannazym & rhizotonic in soil
i really liked GGA when i first grew her & the smell was intense , not something you could put in a bag & put in ya pocket , it had to be jarred or sealed in some way , also thought the SSS guy was a pretty good bloke , i didn't have discussions with him regarding breeding but the above info gives you a little insight i guess , i never got the impression with the limited contact i had with him that SSS was just a money making scheme , i think he was into canna as much as the rest of us & watching people grow your stuff was a pretty good feeling , imho

i think this pic was on sss website under GGA
IMG_0307.JPG
other harvest day pics from same grow 2013
IMG_0322.JPG
IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_0334.JPG

voix

Seedling
User ID
I've got nanan F2's in flower at the moment, male is ready to drop pollen. I have more F2 stock and know someone with different F2s. Send me a message Vostok.

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
I've got nanan F2's in flower at the moment, male is ready to drop pollen. I have more F2 stock and know someone with different F2s. Send me a message Vostok.
How do you find the nanan smell wise? Ive got some self made crosses of it only.

Top Bottom