My Favourite coco

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Coco has a pH of 5.2 to 6.8 naturally that's why it's so good. Unless its PH'd outside of that range its a gimmick .And it drops all the salt when you buffer it CalMg is it's preferred element so it drops everything else in favour (incuding sodium)of it, put it in a pot and rinse done. when people pay top dollar their paying for a $ 2.50 process. I grow indoors I like to grow different ways to keep up with trends last round I done RDWC before that soil before that coco and perlite now back to coco this round. I'm just saying this is MY favourite coco and I know there's a few blokes on pensions and guys starting out that can't afford brand name stuff
Unless you rinse it complete with a calmag with enough calcium (hint most pre-made cal mags don’t) 3+ times it’ll still have sodium and won’t be correctly buffered.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Some Enfield Produce Coco, Fluffs up well, just gonna rinse with boiling water and flush with calcium nitrate and Epsom salts. My local seed / produce sells really shitty stuff compared to this stuff, as mentioned has lots of fine silt and chunks of husk..
IMG_20240412_133457_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom