My 6 month late harvest (started in Mid December should have been JUNE.. ended 30 August 2023 Update to the folks who said chuck them… no thanks enjoy

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
So to start I might give a brief update in my end and for anyone who doesn’t know me (most here) then a intro.

So I am in Australia and currently grey Laws (outside ACT the capital which has DE CRIMINALISED growing 2 plants per persons. I don’t know if this if in flower or if you can start new towers before harvest ect . Anyway they can grow 4 per home max by 2 per person if 1-2 people. Even if the other person doesn’t smoke ;).

Anyhow I live outside of ACT but LAW states I MAY GROW 1 or 2 Cannabis plants for myself AND UP to 4 per household or 2 per individual like ACT (unless act it’s more idk) in act you can have like 2 pound or 1 pound or 1 half pound and that’s won’t be a crime.. even though we know you can sell it as $5 1/4 grams or $10-$20 per gram or $70-120+ for 7 grams as MEDICINAL is RULING THE STRETRA AND KT ITS GREAT FOR ME WHERE I LIVE BUT WE HAVE heaps OF KUSH clinics for anyone to get it nearly. As long as not for the wrong reasons. But No.1 most prescribed reason is epiloepcy then no2 is pain OR it’s Anxiety/or depression not sure if they are classified the same for cannabis as it works for both as I have both disorders all
Anxiety’s like GAD SAD others and Major depression since 15 over half my life now. So yeah anyway it’s also used for Anxiety or depression for either no.2 or no.3 most prescribed!! It’s like no.5-7 it’s for Neuropathic pain… or Mogranes etc it’s pike FINALLY THE MEDICAL FRAT IS STANDING UP FOR what is right. BUYING CBD AND NON PSYCHOactive cannabis compounds that may be sort of psychoactive but for mood elaboration much like the spray you buy at chemcist with passion flower and all that stuff that can actually knock you out especr when drinking or having other drugs cbs depressants. STAY AWAY FROM ALL HERBAL SHIT UNPESS YOU DO SPLOD RESEARCH AND ASK QUESTIONS EG if you want to feel better you could seriously take Glutamine or glutamate whatever you buy it as in health food section if chemist or fitness place but chemist will be cheapest.

As I use glutamine and glutamic acid Amore the same thin but different states of existence. Anyway I have it in my protein and this helps my brain RESET my GABA and helps my neuro transmitters and sylignals
In my brain among all the other BCAAs essential and non essential! Plus other food minerals that I need like Iron and PROTEN I HAVE 37.5G in mix of 7 scoops that’s RECOMEMdedXx I had it and I feel fine it’s for post work out or meal sul
Or even used intros workout.

Anyway back to my TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS THAT I SACRIFICED well only 1 week short of 9 weeks and it had poorer with rain with other under tarp.. now out and ready for a WEEK OF SUN! Thank god!

But I pulled No.1 plant the most buddy it had maybe 2.5 or 3 ounces of dry haven’t weighed but it’s fluffy as it wasn’t mature ENOugh… it was us cloudy trics and all hairs were shrivelled brown into the reproductive organ. Anyway I took it down and took 7 days upside down to dry to snap off A FEW small stems which I then cut the lower sections out to dry in paper bags (works so good) especially as a DIY method all you need is a window or even sunny day and watch the regather not to rain and have something intop
Of the bag in mid day sun and in 20mins to 2 hours (Density and how long it’s been pre dried be in the pot or out of it) I like to try keep in pot until SUPER DRY SUCKS IT All UP.. then hang wit stem never CUT IT…. Always bang dirt off don’t worry or even cut off some some some roots that clump with dirt to clean it but more leave as much roots as you can. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.. IF YOU LEAVE THE STEMS ON LIKE THIS OR AMD JUST SHAKE THE ROOTS DRY IT CAUSES SMALL
SHOK EVEN AS ITS PULLED ITS LIKE HANG IN ALL MY DIRT IS GONExxx fuck!!

So that HELPS BOST POTENCY (as they said in old days) this is best for outdoors I blouses to get most bang for buck or time BUT EVEN hydro bathos works the same just keep ALL THE ROOTS AND SOT THEM on a plastic black gardener potting for small pots plate/grate that has holes in it and sit the or get two of them and sit the wet or semi dry root bundles in one of those to dip dry in this case or with dirt first depending how much shock you want to give or try your luck but really not much can go wrong here it’s in harvest or right before it will become individual nugs big or small together or not.

So just when the roots GET DRY (DONT FO THIS IN THE SUN unless
You don’t leave the vicinity as they dry out fast in the sun and move them around to dry it all then cut them the tips cut them
Off and let anything come
Out of them
Then do it again maybe or at least 33-5 inches from the base and you then Grab them under they plant that’s pulled bungle it in hand/s like it’s hair and PULL IT DOWN OR OUT SIDEWAYS TO RINSE IT MANUALY. NOTE DO NOT PULL HARD TO START… start very weak and just use loose grip and see how much water comes out the roots. When that’s done (always use gloves and clear surfaces etc.

Then get it dry the wet Hydro roots but for dirt they should be dry sit in sun in window sill or better yet CLEAN thrm with tap water and dj the same as mentioned for hydro just cut enough if the edges to make for a release. After all that and it’s dry more or less like not dripping it’s hang time

THATS when you own a house like dad and can bring indoors for 12/12 for perfect timing.

Here this time this harvest Not So simple.
Did I mention I started in DECEMBER. in Australia. That’s MID SUMMER. I made them small node 3 or 4 Topped and I LSTd as I knew we wouldn’t get the long heat yay I had in VEG that would have been fine for a Late by 1-2 months but it’s like 5-6 months late and the one still going isn’t growing much.. but adding mass I think. Slowly it just need SUN GOD TO COME OUT FOR the next few days e will be! Thank goddesses.

Run down on what I’ve fed them:

Veg I gave them only two WATER until maybe 1.5 months post seedling I got some Powerfeed Green or Seasol the seaweed extract tonic with a NPK spectrum that was good for VEG but not much for flower Atleast I must and do only use a little bit to now so it gets the PK and it gets all the essential micros and essential minerals lioencalci may zinc and heaps of tighter like boron and ugh yeah other stuffZ

I then got Potash Plus Manutec has 14% Potassium and 2% phosphorus. BIT SADL NO TRACE ELEMENTS OR MINERSLD
LIKE Powerfeed has. WATS BEST POWERFEED FOR FLOWERING CANNABIS OR SHOULD I STOP IT OR HOF DOSE IN PRE FLOWER EARLY FLOWER AND Swap TO SOMETHING THAT HAD THE MOCROS AND MACRO MINERALS AND NUTES NOT NPK. And then use either a 0-5-5 or 0-10-5? For late / flowering??? And get likes simple tonic but with minerals like in Powerfeed eg calcimine mag boron all those like 10-30 of them..

I will try get some good shit before next start in JUNE! lol I’ll have this crops dope when I start this years lol!!! Crazy Atleast I’ll have nice trained LST topped Or trained on my fence potentially! Or even held by steaks who knows but actually wel yeah if I do it in June I won’t get rain in summer like
I have in flower since flowering started lolzzzz anyway here are some update pics

ALSO Should or is it good to add bark or not bark but LEAFS ugh eucalyptus and some other dead debris? I figured to keep (if I can put more on the heat in the soul soil due to low like 4-10°C atmXxx I mean I am 5 months out of season. I’ll be starting seedlings right this time in 21 June or the full moon after that I think it will actually be.

Anyway here are pics of my one lonely lady and the pics before I took down no1. I gained around 2-3 ounces don’t have scales but I grabbed a full handful and squeezed it and that was about 3/4 and there was had 2 more of that so yeah. About 2.5 oz on a Topper”d 3-4 node and then LST in a spiral (not like circle of life I was too late) the stem stayed straight but I TRIED bending branches sideways and sadly looked like a symbol from a horrific group in the 40s….

Any how they grew back out and still have the up points where they grew up they they grow Vertical .. so I hope it may grow 2x what they are but the Trice are getting amber … about 1/8th but not really strong amber but you see it.

Ok here it is the plant I was told to get rid of about 6 weeks ago. No rot and only caterpillar death with was like hmmm maybe after dry 1/4 a gram lol. So I don’t care catapults was happy until dead ..

This baby was pulled my best or Atleast seemed but this other one may be better with longer time.!
F4112994-0A57-48DC-BF30-36D80B0F83FC.jpeg

My current baby
9A2AD837-8CF8-41D9-9785-09C4417138FB.jpeg
This is smoke dryed from no.1 but not best pics 6252BBD3-BECC-498E-B546-8BDB1796E93C.jpeg
Again030D5308-624F-405D-8514-8B4A73A83698.jpeg

Then this was the weekend before my little girl lost her sister :*<(CEF9775A-8BC4-4AD5-9A20-08FFFABFD1DD.jpeg

Seriously though as a first time grower in illegal state I’m so happy it’s OVER: I can chill Lmfao. And yeah Ian glad I hope this helps anyone else in VIC GROW IT DONT WORRY YOU CAN GROW IT TO 3-4ft tall and build a rubbish pile of plants around then lmfao LIKE I DID. And make a plastic tarp cover for rain on buds when it buckets down!

Amd learning it is so fun! And the rewards are great in my opinion I got SEEDS FROM BANANAS I believe as not polotlnatef (had one male in /3 and 2 female but I pre sexed them and saw male the day they came and took it and threw before the pollen opened as I didn’t want to make a branch of fem seeds as family hadn’t asked for them at that stage so I didn’t worry. I get them in bags nearly every second bag and it’s stop end of stage plant trying to re produce or maybe light sprinkle of male pollen making a seed that’s medicinal as it’s medicinal weed I source. And it is. One pipe you’ve had near enough 2x your fine for 2 hours lol

Hope you enjoyed this and any info or assistance with it being so late!! ??? I mean should I just plug it pull it when it’s dryer or after I give it a wash ? It had 600ml
With mites tonight but it’s moist that’s why.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
Here are pics from 6 weeks ago. I was worried with weather and rain.. but I made a random
Tarp and protected them so yeah so happy should have 3 ounce of this plant ;) MAYBE….
I guess it’s easy to see problems in future that aren’t real ruler all do it’s called fear

176A56C56-1CC7-4B26-B408-350E9ABC94E4.jpeg
2B556CD85-5036-4595-BE5C-B32978237F14.jpeg
30D7DF9D2-98DF-4CD0-A78C-B5BE99DB686D.jpeg
429BF4746-7858-425F-94B2-71D12078C4F6.jpeg
57E626113-5BBE-4439-9545-C49E23F20E2D.jpeg
633F9CFCE-3153-4691-9265-B4B69A75AEEB.jpeg
72004E5B7-36D9-4D76-AAC7-0A72550D6774.jpeg

Thanks for listening I know so much garbage but Cher’s anyway

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
Insightful read. Bong on.
Ha glad you thought so! I want to help others and r stop something in my life I’m the community. I’m planning on running for like local legal or reform for cannabis member for parliament or some shit what can I do…’i searched jobs for cannabis but it’s a hit weird

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I am pretty time poor lately and have been using Chatgpt to help with some studies. Thought i would try it out on this post. I copied and pasted the original post and asked for a brief summary. This is the result, much easier to read ;)

Hello! It sounds like you have been growing cannabis outdoors and you have harvested one plant so far. You have some knowledge to share about drying and curing the buds, and you also discussed the medical use of cannabis in Australia. Is there anything specific you would like me to help you with?

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
Insightful read. Bong on.
I am pretty time poor lately and have been using Chatgpt to help with some studies. Thought i would try it out on this post. I copied and pasted the original post and asked for a brief summary. This is the result, much easier to read ;)

Hello! It sounds like you have been growing cannabis outdoors and you have harvested one plant so far. You have some knowledge to share about drying and curing the buds, and you also discussed the medical use of cannabis in Australia. Is there anything specific you would like me to help you with?
Lol haha you just lit a light bulb as I use chatGpt4 also! Thanks for the Responce

Top Bottom