MSNL hermie funking garbage!!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
As the title suggests. Stay the fuck away from these dodgy piss poor breeders!!
They have gone down the path of many other large well known breeders and are now producing hermie shit.
Beware people this company just fucked 60oz on me and has cost me well over 10k the scum cunts!!20211009_120703.jpg20211009_120548.jpg20211009_120534.jpg20211009_120117.jpg20211009_120114.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
fucking Inbreed shit bad genetic and bad ass practice no testing seed before they sell man that’s just fucked up the bum like chook
Yeah mate they utter garbage. I'm done with em mate. They can get fucked the dogs!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So trimming up this hermie shit and I thought it was only the OG kush but one of the 5 Chemdog also has some fruits hanging from the lower branches!!
7 plants from 22 were hermies!!!
Nice work MSNL!! 🖕🖕20211109_203132.jpg20211109_203108.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
They one of the biggest seed companies on earth as if they give a fuck about someone who has only bought about $800 worth of seeds over the last 6 years you fucking stupid cunt!! 🤣🤣
Why don't you actually go and grow some plants instead of living on the internet and weed forums ya pathetic cunt!!
Send the link of your alleged Hermie grow... I'm sure they'll send ya money back all $10k lolol, or perhaps its jus cause they are inverted?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
60 oz hey, how much does it all weigh without the seeds ?
It's still wet!!
60oz 🤣🤣 maybe if it wasn’t seeded and I left it longer than 9 weeks of 12/12
The whole lot is seeded so no idea what it would weigh without em.
Couldn't really give a fuck it can't be sold so I probably won't even bother weighing it.

Jiffy

Blooming
User ID
Fark mate, that's horrifying. Sorry to see soo much of your efforts squandered by fucking hermies :(

Appreciate all the high rez photos too. helps newbie cunts like me identify problems.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Don't worry mate you'll smoke some nice seedless buds Saturday

Brought a nice little selection with me

Had a few cones with a local I know here last night after a few beers, poor cunt had a bit of a chuc after his 2nd cone , a bit different to the shit he gets down here

Top Bottom