Mediseedman

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Went over to visit a mate today he's week 5 of flower with a mediseedman Durban poison. When he bought the seeds I protested that he should bin them. He's growing 3 and I had to swallow my words today there great looking. All similar pheno and crystally as fuck .

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Went over to visit a mate today he's week 5 of flower with a mediseedman Durban poison. When he bought the seeds I protested that he should bin them. He's growing 3 and I had to swallow my words today there great looking. All similar pheno and crystally as fuck .
Yeah seen a few grows finished with em now and they have all looked pretty good!!

FreoJJ

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Can vouch their Bruce Banners stinky as big solid plants , probably not a true BB but definitely good

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Yeah seen a few grows finished with em now and they have all looked pretty good!!
Mate I honestly have to say I was impressed but hey every dog has its day I need some more evidence of it not being a one off. He's only grown a handful of times too. He won't let you take photos the paranoid cunt though

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I harvested a Grandaddy purple from them 2 harvests ago. Plant looked very good( frosty) and yielded above average. Smoked ok, but no memorable smell. Flowers had a pretty purple hue, but fan and sugar leaves remained green up until fade. I germinated 3 seeds and kept biggest plant at week 3 veg. I think they have resolved their previous germination issues, but they would want to, flogging them at $14 a seed. I'd almost want 2 plants from each seed at those prices 😂

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I harvested a Grandaddy purple from them 2 harvests ago. Plant looked very good( frosty) and yielded above average. Smoked ok, but no memorable smell. Flowers had a pretty purple hue, but fan and sugar leaves remained green up until fade. I germinated 3 seeds and kept biggest plant at week 3 veg. I think they have resolved their previous germination issues, but they would want to, flogging them at $14 a seed. I'd almost want 2 plants from each seed at those prices 😂
I got stung with the germ issues must of been about 2 years ago 12 from 12 were duds and I've given them a wide berth since

BlakFrog

Vegetating
User ID
My last grow were Wedding Cake from Mediseed Man, my first grow in 15yrs 4 plants in a 1.5m x 1.5m room and yielded 40oz’s. I was highly impressed but I can say all seeds I ordered were supposedly Wedding Cake but one of the plants was definitely a different strain.

Jase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
My last grow were Wedding Cake from Mediseed Man, my first grow in 15yrs 4 plants in a 1.5m x 1.5m room and yielded 40oz’s. I was highly impressed but I can say all seeds I ordered were supposedly Wedding Cake but one of the plants was definitely a different strain.
I had the same thing can see the difference between them getting their act together by the sounds of it just a few problems to sort out

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I grew one of their white widows recently.

Was fine. Germinated. Did what it was supposed to do. I stressed her worse than porky by vegging for a long time. Was it 6 months @Porky ? 😂

Didn’t hermie.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I grew one of their white widows recently.

Was fine. Germinated. Did what it was supposed to do. I stressed her worse than porky by vegging for a long time. Was it 6 months @Porky ? 😂

Didn’t hermie.
sorry to drop min like this

white widow ,,,,,, a mate has a heap for me , what it like indoorts ??

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
$16 a seed now unless you get more than 5

They advertise $11 but think you gotta get about 20 seeds to get that rate.

Top Bottom