Medical FECO

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Gotta make some FECO for a close family member diagnosed with cancer, of course in conjunction with a high Alkaline, low Acidic diet including super foods like Essiac tea and the like..

No cemo wanted...

Now I've made feco plenty of times, but I use 100% QWISO but am going to use the 190 proof Spirytus instead, but at 80$ for 500ml can get expensive, 20lt drum of 100% iso is 100$.

so my question is, can I "reuse" the quick wash Spirytus over n over again? ,to say run a pound of decent bud through the same amount of liquid?

.....am also going to do a 2nd long wash with iso, as I have got a 20lt drum, or maybe get another bottle of Spirytus n long soak the pound in 500ml (may be not enough liquid, not sure)

Anyway ladies n gents, your input is welcome...

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Gotta make some FECO for a close family member diagnosed with cancer, of course in conjunction with a high Alkaline, low Acidic diet including super foods like Essiac tea and the like..

No cemo wanted...

Now I've made feco plenty of times, but I use 100% QWISO but am going to use the 190 proof Spirytus instead, but at 80$ for 500ml can get expensive, 20lt drum of 100% iso is 100$.

so my question is, can I "reuse" the quick wash Spirytus over n over again? ,to say run a pound of decent bud through the same amount of liquid?

.....am also going to do a 2nd long wash with iso, as I have got a 20lt drum, or maybe get another bottle of Spirytus n long soak the pound in 500ml (may be not enough liquid, not sure)

Anyway ladies n gents, your input is welcome...

What is FECO??
What is QWISO??
Sorry mate no input just questions!! 🤣

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
FECO- Full Extract Cannabis Oil.

QWISO- Quick Wash Isopropyl Alcohol Extraction.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Lots of videos on YouTube maybe check that out I just bought some oil from the government it’s fucking expensive
7D1DE7D2-7707-411B-BCD5-F856FB84E408.jpeg

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Lots of videos on YouTube maybe check that out I just bought some oil from the government it’s fucking expensive
View attachment 16803
Yeah thanks mate, but I can make it for the price of the extraction liquid

Am working on a pound of thc flower to make 60-80g of oil, 3 month cancer "course"..

will cost a fraction of what u can get get through the greedy canna med company's...

Got a mate who grows high CBD plants aswell whos gonna donate a P aswell for full extraction! Fukin legend he is!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
FECO- Full Extract Cannabis Oil.

QWISO- Quick Wash Isopropyl Alcohol Extraction.

Fucking acronym city!! 🤣

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah I didn't know what he was talking about until it was speak out

Knowing what it is I might be able to help

To make a full extraction I use 400ml of vegetable glycerin per oz of trim and small buds

I then put it a magic butter machine , it does the rest

8hrs for the best results

The let it strain overnight in the strainer supplied with the unit , finally squeezing as much as I glean get out

Trial and error for the best results

My advice is have a couple of small runs till you get the amounts right for your patients

Can be done overnight, ready to use next afternoon

Dunno if this helps or not , good luck with it

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I didn't know what he was talking about until it was speak out

Knowing what it is I might be able to help

To make a full extraction I use 400ml of vegetable glycerin per oz of trim and small buds

I then put it a magic butter machine , it does the rest

8hrs for the best results

The let it strain overnight in the strainer supplied with the unit , finally squeezing as much as I glean get out

Trial and error for the best results

My advice is have a couple of small runs till you get the amounts right for your patients

Can be done overnight, ready to use next afternoon

Dunno if this helps or not , good luck with it
Thanks Mic, but what I have read, using vegetable glycerin as the extraction results in high THC but low in every other canaabinoid, CBG, CBD, CBC. alcohol extraction is pulls about 90% canabinoids out compared to 10% with the VG.

Thanks Katz, not a bad idea!

Madmick

Baked
User ID
In that case I've also made " green dragon "

I am fortunate to have a mate with a still

He runs it through 3 times to get it as per as he can

This is very strong as it hasn't been proofed yet

8ve had a 10ml dose and it works great , even good for the flu LOL

Be careful though it's not like you can drink it like normal alcohol, way way too strong
You'll die!

Read up on it

ED-209

Vegetating
User ID
Hmm all very interesting. I made up some RSO about 10 years back for my old man who had cancer. It was a pretty wild experience as I wasn't super familiar with all this and young. A 4L bottle of shellite and a rice cooker and yeah it kinda worked - but wouldn't be doing that again any time soon.

I like the idea of doing an extract and I just happen to have a bunch of 90-95% spirit I made earlier in the year lying about. Seems the ticket for this sort of thing. Just gotta work out what method and acronym I need to decipher

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
The thing is mic. ima gonna evaporate all the alcohol/ethanol off anyway to be left with the sticky tar like oil for consumption.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Shellite would work, but you would want evaporate it all off completely! Wouldn't think it would be that good to ingest...

ED-209

Vegetating
User ID
Shellite would work, but you would want evaporate it all off completely! Wouldn't think it would be that good to ingest...
Yeah at the time my knowledge and confidence with chemistry was pretty low. From what I could find at the time it was seemingly the best available. I was essentially tasked with figuring it out and that was it. I was able to reduce it down to a very thick consistency, but reckon the yield wasn't as good as it should have been. In the end he never got to finish what I made, so it didn't matter much after that

Madmick

Baked
User ID
In that case 400ml per 2 oz

So I'd expect maybe 3.2 litres
Should be enough for a lb

That's what I'd use

I generally get about 4 or 5 grams per oz of oil

So I'm guessing 60 or 70 grams for a lb

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
I generally get about 4 or 5 grams per oz of oil

So I'm guessing 60 or 70 grams for a lb
Thats what i worked out đź‘Ť

@ED-209 i recently used Shellite for a failed DMT extraction, was left with a stick oily substance in the pie dish after full evape...wasn't gonna vape that shit lol, have got naptha( lighter fluid) for the next try!

Madmick

Baked
User ID
With a lb a just straight nuggets you should get more

Last time I made some oil from top shelf buds only :::::

Thought I'd scrap the last out of Pyrex dish and make a mull

Well let's say it didn't go well , I had 3 cones , first time I've spun out and had to lay down for 40 yrs , missus came home and had 2 cones and had to lay down

Neither woke up till next day , she said she to had to lie, down , asked her if she had some of mull I left in bowl , of course

Fuck that was strong shit , dialed it back a bit from then

Now I just stick to trim and small.stuff

Top Bottom