Medical Cannabis and Anxiety - a cause or relief

higherconversations1

Germinating
User ID
Many people who are looking into medical cannabis for anxiety or depression find confusing messages on the TGA website and from other sources. There are disclaimers stating cannabis should not be taken by people with anxiety and depression but then anxiety and depression are one of the top reasons medical cannabis is prescribed.

You also hear lots of contradicting accounts on whether people had bad anxiety attacks from cannabis.

While we had a doctor explain why this contradiction exists in this article, I'd like to find out what actual peoples' experiences have been. Have you found a particular strain or medication that has worked to help curb anxiety? Have you found something consistent that makes your anxiety worse? If you're a patient (through a doctor) are there any specific medical products that have helped or made it worse?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

I think that, like most meds, a trial and error approach is required to find which strain is best suited to ones needs.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I'd igree with that for sure...
Even for recreation it takes time finding what you really like the best.

Sure it'd be the same with meds strains,,especially considering there are not really that many to choose from.

Top Bottom