Medical Access

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Medical access to canna is available in Australia (at a cost, a HUGE cost, mine was around the $800 with approvals).
Approvals from TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) and the Health Dept(via the Special Access Scheme (SAS)) are required, both of which have a fees attached. The medication itself is also expensive.
Initially, only a digestible oil was offered and I do wonder if this is done to discourage non medical 'stoners' trying to score.
Dried flower (AKA 'Flos') is also available. The oil is a digestible MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) oil and it is not smokable.

There are a few differing oils available, in differing strengths including CBD only, THC only and CBD/THC combination
This particular brand 'Capilano' is a CBD/THC combination of 12.9mg/ml CBD with 10.5mg/ml THC.
1586095514797.png1586095575367.png
Dried bud (or 'Flos' as they call it) is also available both in high CBD and high THC content
This 'brand' is Bedrocan, which has a high THC/low CBD level, but again there are other strengths and mixes available.
1586096167432.png1586096201716.png1586096294386.png1586096353604.png

I also have to add here, that when I started this process it was expensive, both for the approvals and the product. The costs have reduced somewhat for the product, not to say it's cheap nor more accessible, only reduced. The costs now are $125/5gm compared to $185/5gm 5months ago.

I have also been approved for another oil of solely high THC. This has also needed individual approval from the TGA, which I have just received. The oil has been ordered but I have been advised due to current restriction it may take some time to arrive.
So... More to come.....

Merl1n

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
So, I said 'More to come', well, here it is.
Received the THC oil today
PenroseOil2.JPG PenroseOil3.JPG
Time for a bit of 'mix'n'match' I thinks šŸ¤”, a bit of bud and a bit of oil with a bit more bud and a bit more oil and a bit more.....šŸ¤£
EDIT: It certainly tastes like canna oil. NICE!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom