making canna butter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
When I made this butter I used about 5 oz of trim and popcorn I think with 500 grams of butter!

Didn't check how much I should have used until too late (idiot) - apparently should have used only 2 oz of sugar trim popcorn with 500 g butter.

Anyway, too bad I just diluted it with normal butter when cooking.... easier to dilute than try to make stronger.

ok so I simmered weed for half hour in water only (no butter) then chucked out the water and covered weed with fresh water and back on heat simmering slowly for six hours with the butter now added to it, stirring occasionally.

after 6 hrs simmering, poured through a double strainer and squeezed a bit (should have been more diligent here and squeezed a lot harder! lost a lot of butter!!)

then poured a kettle of boiling water through the strained weed again into a 2nd bowl (next time will repeat this bit at least 3 times!!)

refrigerated overnight and in the morning took the butter off the top of the 2 bowls of butter water and into a small saucepan then melted and strained through a tea strainer into a small container and refrigerated again until set.

Because I expected this butter to be too potent I cut into 4 portions and diluted each portion with normal butter for cooking and test different strengths until it's right me.

butter trim 5oz.jpg butter cutup.jpg butter trim popcorn.jpg butter trim simmer.jpg butter weed simmering.jpg

butter straining.jpg butter setting.jpg butter bowls.jpg butter.jpg butter portions.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

I can smell the leaf gruel from here. Your house stinks hehe.

Looks the business sugar, what's first up on the recipe list?

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I can smell the leaf gruel from here. Your house stinks hehe.

Looks the business sugar, what's first up on the recipe list?

It stunk to high heaven when I made it lol but I made this batch a few years ago and took pics etc then :)

But I made cookies and weed quiche thinking back on memory...oh and a green St Patricks Day celebration cake for a mob of us. I also just used it in the fry pan instead of butter to cook anything I want with it, spoonful in soups, casseroles etc :)

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Cooking up a storm sugar, weed quiche now that is something I’ll have try.

I use a bit of dried herb in my spag bol sauce then garnish with some Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese, if anyone asks it’s just mixed herbs for the flavor.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Cooking up a storm sugar, weed quiche now that is something I’ll have try.

I use a bit of dried herb in my spag bol sauce then garnish with some Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese, if anyone asks it’s just mixed herbs for the flavor.

So glad you mentioned about drying the good old herb for seasonings!
I'm a dill sometimes, never thought about doing that.
Great idea and thanks :)

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
A spoon full of sugar to help the medicine go down lol.

I like the stone I get of the edibles, the new batch of cookies I did, gives me full body rushes for about half hour then mellow as for hours.

bongs break me, don’t mind a few here and there but yeah can’t remember what I was doing, joints pipes more shuttle for me personally, each to their own what Eva floats ya boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom