Looking to get approved for Medical Cannabis

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
But the announcement isn't until 2024. So even if we are a medical cannabis patient. You still cannot drive in QLD. It's fucked... ... 1st 3 mths disqualified license, and increases by 3 mths each time you test positive on roadside test.. atm

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I’m not overly concerned about that K9. Can you get a work license like you can with alcohol?

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I’m not overly concerned about that K9. Can you get a work license like you can with alcohol?
Not sure on that part, sorry. As the law states atm. You cannot drive. So how can a medical cannabis patient get a work licence ? If they'll test positive for thc. ? 🤔 unless living in Tasmania atm. Guessing answer is no 👎 atm.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
That used to be around when they gave a fuck about ppl and their income

Now you get caught .01 over the limit and you lose the lot , job possibly house etc

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Got a new product added to my strain rotation this one is called
Indimed tempo Indica and with concession card is only $95 for 15g so $190 an oz not too shabby
I also got an email regarding a petition to the federal gov to have medical cannabis added to the PBS scheme
so could possibly be getting tubs of buds for under 20 bucks
please sign the petition https://www.brianwalkermlc.com.au/r...rmlc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=220919&n=8

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hey. How does a concession card help? I have one but never been offered cheaper. A nice chemist ?

I haven’t been able to afford any for weeks.

Lucky I chopped the sour diesel. Not my favourite smoke by a long shot I have to say. Ah well. Does the job.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Cannabis has averaged out @ $20/ gram for 30years and occasionally it was crap.
Inflation is a bitch.
The pricing and quality we now have has never been better.
I often wonder why I continue with my hg
Because we can grow it at home for around $1 per gram. That's 1800% profit for big pharma. It sells for as low as $50 an ounce in parts of USA.

punkin

Germinating
User ID
Cannabis has averaged out @ $20/ gram for 30years and occasionally it was crap.
Inflation is a bitch.
The pricing and quality we now have has never been better.
I often wonder why I continue with my hg

You need to move somewhere more relaxing. $10 a gram here if you buy by the oz and don't want the next best shiny thing, but are happy with great bush. $175 an oz if you buy elbows.

punkin

Germinating
User ID
Sub $28 an Oz if you grow elbows (indoors), plus you can have "the next best shiny thing" ;)
Cut's into my drinking time.😁

I do get the next best shiny thing too. Currently got elbows of Critical Kush, AF Gooey (my fave), Crystal Queen (i got cheap because the locals said it was 'too strong') ect.

Top Bottom