Looking for shelving...

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Hello hello,

I'm looking for shelving that is no larger than 60cm x 30cm - not too bothered on height.

I can't find anything aside from a couple of options from IKEA - but I don't really want to pay $50 for delivery.

Any ideas?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Go to Bunnings and you’ll be able to make your own today.

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
I think they sell shelving kits anyway,,,,,,Bunnings that is
Ah ok. Yeah, I might have to have another look. Only looked on their website. Bought a great shelf from there a month or so back but it's bigger than I need. Perfect otherwise.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Kinda low atm but I’ve got spore prints if your interested in getting into another hobby. Syringe and needles can be bought at chemists or eBay. Everything else you could get at Coles.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
No good. Can’t seem to get one that doesn’t contam. There’s one there with the ps natalensis mms that’s looking good though.

I’ll update my shroom thread. Got a really good pic…🍄🍄

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Just keep in mind if yore consider using the shelving storing grow gear that a lot of fertilisers, pH up/down, chems, etc.. associated with growing are corrosive and will rust out metal shelving like that is displayed in the first post. Timber isn't that much better of a option either because it'll absorb the chems as well in time.

Unless you store the chemicals in plastic leakproof containers or similar. But yeah, seen very similar shelving getting thrown to the dump after a couple of years, that shat itself due to grow chemicals being stored on it.

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Just keep in mind if yore consider using the shelving storing grow gear that a lot of fertilisers, pH up/down, chems, etc.. associated with growing are corrosive and will rust out metal shelving like that is displayed in the first post. Timber isn't that much better of a option either because it'll absorb the chems as well in time.

Unless you store the chemicals in plastic leakproof containers or similar. But yeah, seen very similar shelving getting thrown to the dump after a couple of years, that shat itself due to grow chemicals being stored on it.
Thanks, mate. Definitely not using it for storing anything like that.

It's just where I'm going to put some power boards and timers. Plus have some intake ducting hidden beneath.

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Kinda low atm but I’ve got spore prints if your interested in getting into another hobby. Syringe and needles can be bought at chemists or eBay. Everything else you could get at Coles.
Thanks, mate. I'm interested but would have absolutely no idea what I'm doing or where to start. haha

Top Bottom