Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
It's a nod to the cop movie "Tango and Cash"

Except this one is a Tango for cash

The filth doing their dance on the roads, drug drivers paying em cash.

Drug driving?

I feel a lot of drivers can't drive for shit.

Every cunt thinks they drive on the RHS of the road ffs.

Even dead of night, deserted highway, out to the fast lane.

You mean, on drugs, in a car.
Drugs may make some of em better drivers.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I think they use a 'random' name generator, verb and noun, but they click it 30 or 40 times to get a 'cool' sounding one or one that will be 'memorable' or some shit. NSW has come up with some weird names as well but it all boils down to a verb and noun

D

Deleted member cpr

I can't think of another med that stops people from driving legally. They've all got that warning - don't operate machinery if impared.

I wonder if the courts would slam someone with a script.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I can't think of another med that stops people from driving legally. They've all got that warning - don't operate machinery if impared.

I wonder if the courts would slam someone with a script.
your right to ask that question, I think nsw will slam you for it and slam viciously, victoria leaves it to the judge with it not unlikely to be thrown out, sa is the same as nsw, dunno about qld, qld is becoming the wild card that wa used to be.

I'll try find the article/s I read about it ages ago

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Depends on the individual copper in my experience, the cunt ones will always breath test then drug test ya. The last time I got dicked for speeding they asked if I’d had a drink that day, answer was no they didn’t breath test or drug test me, just handed me the infringement notice.

I rekon the pussies were scared of contracting covid.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Its only been a few years since you haven't been allowed to have a traveler, 2015 ?
the fines probably well over $300 now, fucking greedy cunts

Coppers are all cunts Gazza

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
A few years ago when we first moved to Canberra there was a newspaper article saying that they wanted to change the laws because legally you could drink while driving as long as you're under the limit. I was pretty surprised after coming from NSW.

I check the news pretty regularly and never saw what the outcome was so I don't even know if they changed the law or not.

Do other states follow the same rules or something?

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Yeah the young ones don't like that, even when you can prove they're wrong.

Must be lack of self-worth or something.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
As much as I dislike them, they are needed, they have a bit too much power tho, but we would all be fucked without them. Living in a lawless society wouldn’t be much fun if your an average Joe.

more home invasions in the news today some poor cunt had his hand sliced open with a machete, I’d kill the cunts if they tried to do that shit here it’s not murder if your protecting your family and property.

bring back Capitol punishment, town I grew up in still has the old gibbet.

2EA9CC97-537F-4A31-80EA-99FDCACE3F08.jpeg

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Ya might want to check ya local laws Gazza, unless you're in fear for your life there is fuck all you're allowed to do

Some tall non white tnuc with a machete might get ya there lol

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Can of bourbon works good, cost ya a $280 fine for having a can while driving tho lol
Valid point there Pedro lol.
Have heard a few stories of police pulling someone over so they grabbed a can and openly addmitted they were drink driving, get taken back to the station and blow under .05 and they are so focused on pinning them for drink driving it doesn't cross there mind to do a RDT

Top Bottom