London seed Centre

Purgs

Vegetating
User ID
Anyone had any dealings with them do there seeds make it through customs. They have a massive range of seeds.
Cheers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Try anywhere in Canada or USA. Lot of packages from Europe gets Kustoms checked, as they currently have " foot and mouth" disease on the continent. That would ruin the Aus livestock market if it enters our country via post. Canada and USA don't currently have foot and mouth disease, so they're parcels get through Aus Kustoms much easier. For now !!!

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I was going to put my smuggling hat on then remembered I’m stopping in Hong Kong on way back so nah fuck that, post was the safer option I did the Gazza stealth job I’m not expecting them to make it tho if they do will be a bonus.

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Keepin my stuff crossed for ya Gaz sounds like its gonna be well worth the effort.. 👍👌

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Looks like a dodgy Aussie Indian tobacco shop. ;)
All them canna shops are geared towards tourists, was disappointing really it’s all overpriced watered down shit.

The seed banks are cool but fucking expensive, I did find a bud bar had a good at the products but it was all popcorn shit in tubs the lowest price for a gram was 17 euros which is like 27 aus.

I didn’t bother, figured I can get home and smoke some nice pot for free 🤣

The other cool thing was some bars you can blaze and drink or walk the streets and toke which I pretty much do back home anyway 🤣

And too many rude fucking Dutch cunts in the nether lands too 😉

Top Bottom