Logging out

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Hey has the set up changed or am I missing something as usual? There used to be my profile symbol in the header which I could tap and log off but now it's disappeared and I have to hit the menu button then hit my profile name to get to log out..it just seems the long way round and again I'll say unless I'm missing something 🙃 😅. Thanks in advance hey..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231109_113009_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109_113009_Chrome.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 8

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
noticed when i changed the size of text on me phone (cause I lost my glasses) that profile icon disappeared altogether but reducing text size brought it back - try that?

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
noticed when i changed the size of text on me phone (cause I lost my glasses) that profile icon disappeared altogether but reducing text size brought it back - try that?
Yeah I know exactly what you mean 😅🤣I'm half blind without my glasses also but I haven't changed the txt size or done any setting changes. It's no big deal it was just quicker.

Reactions: Orb

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Yay my profile pic is back. Log out normal again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231119_200314_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231119_200314_Chrome.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 4

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Happens to me sometimes. Used to happen to me a lot more than lately though.
I got a new phone about a week ago and it's been non stop since.

Never happens on my PC. Maybe I should spend less time on the phone and the issue would be a non issue.

Not that's it's really an issue to begin with. Just nit picking on my end.

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Are you still logged in on your old ph maybe..and I used to get it when I hit the autofill log in and then hit the log in icon. Hitting the log in icon meant I logged in twice, now I just hit the autofill and it just logs in by itself. And reading this probably just makes things worse 🤣🤣🤣 good luck VinD..

Top Bottom