Logged Out

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
When the active user changes while your making a post it logs you out and you lose the pics you've uploaded.

Just a winge, drives me nuts.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Never experienced that. How do you know the active user has changed whilst posting?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
@Raniformis are you using a VPN by chance? I've seen similar happen when a dynamic IP address changes.

pretty sure that would do it. If I am on my laptop, but then log in on my phone to upload a pic, I am booted from chat instantly, perhaps the same applies in the general forum area.?

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
@Billygoat When you're making the post a small banner appears saying the active user has changed.

No Pikey, I do all my Interwebs on the phone so just using the mobile version.

It's definitely related to that banner because that's when I get logged out.

All good, maybe just a glitch on the mobile version.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
@Billygoat When you're making the post a small banner appears saying the active user has changed.

No Pikey, I do all my Interwebs on the phone so just using the mobile version.

It's definitely related to that banner because that's when I get logged out.

All good, maybe just a glitch on the mobile version.

Ahh ok, I do use the mobile version pretty frequently and never seen that.

Can you please screenshot it when it happens next or is it too quick?

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Here's that message, if the page is viewed but no posts are made it just says the active user has changed. It's random whether it logs you out, on this occasion it didn't.20210401_102617.jpg

Jaz

Curing
User ID
I'm finding that logging in is temporary, usually I have to log in daily but today I've had to log in 3 times.

Is there a way to incorporate a 'Remember me' feature so I stay logged in?

j

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
I'm finding that logging in is temporary, usually I have to log in daily but today I've had to log in 3 times.

Is there a way to incorporate a 'Remember me' feature so I stay logged in?

j
I've been experiencing the same thing recently. I deleted the site's cookie and logged in and then when I came back a couple hours later had to log in again.
I don't really care too much, like yes it's easier to just have it remember us but I'm lazy as shit and got my browser to remember my login info anyway so I'm literally two mouse clicks away from being logged in. Only reason I bring it up is because I saw you rustle the jimmies of the owners by calling the site a honey pot and were told your complaints and whatever would be ignored and in this particular instance your issue is valid and effects me too.

Reactions: Jaz

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I've been experiencing the same thing recently. I deleted the site's cookie and logged in and then when I came back a couple hours later had to log in again.
I don't really care too much, like yes it's easier to just have it remember us but I'm lazy as shit and got my browser to remember my login info anyway so I'm literally two mouse clicks away from being logged in. Only reason I bring it up is because I saw you rustle the jimmies of the owners by calling the site a honey pot and were told your complaints and whatever would be ignored and in this particular instance your issue is valid and effects me too.
It’s a security feature …a hassle yes ,and if I go to another site and come back I often have to sign in again,

Anoying as it is I don’t mind and have come to appreciate it,,
I would hate the cops to barge in do a search and find me logged in..plenty of evidence they would find if it wasn’t for this feature.

Jaz

Curing
User ID
I would hate the cops to barge in do a search and find me logged in..plenty of evidence they would find if it wasn’t for this feature.

The forum can be viewed by non-members anyway.

Cops are probably watching right now.

Everyone wave hello to Plod.

👋

j

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

👋

j
Fuck now your in this thread making a fuckwit of ya self!!
🖕 to you and the pigs!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jaz

Pikey

Baked
User ID

👋

j
You really do find it hard to comprehend anything don't you? Read it again slowly :LOL:. Just showing that you, not only, know nothing about horticulture, but also have no grasp on the law and how it works. Keep going champ, you're just showing what a tool you really are :LOL:

Last edited:
Top Bottom