Living on the moon?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The idea of assembling on the moon is to use it as a launch pad. Less gravity on the moon, equals less fuel/smaller jets needed to send shit into space. Well, that's what they'd like us to believe. But i do think Pixie is kind of onto the real reason behind it all. Not so much about precious minerals/metals on the moon. Moreso in space.

If you think back earlier this year when they took a shot at a meteor with a fridge size projectile to alter it's course and hit it. I tend to think they had an ulterior motive behind it. That being, the first in many projects in an attempt to harvest precious metals/minerals from shit that flies past us every so often. And being established on the moon makes that sort of task more likely in achieving their goals

Mineral rights, mining rights

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
but what about climate change all those extra minerals needing to be processed and refined all that extra co2s and pollutants from the process surely not i cant believe the powers that be would do such a thing hehehe

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
The idea of assembling on the moon is to use it as a launch pad. Less gravity on the moon, equals less fuel/smaller jets needed to send shit into space. Well, that's what they'd like us to believe. But i do think Pixie is kind of onto the real reason behind it all. Not so much about precious minerals/metals on the moon. Moreso in space.

If you think back earlier this year when they took a shot at a meteor with a fridge size projectile to alter it's course and hit it. I tend to think they had an ulterior motive behind it. That being, the first in many projects in an attempt to harvest precious metals/minerals from shit that flies past us every so often. And being established on the moon makes that sort of task more likely in achieving their goals
This has nothing to do with resources!!
Private enterprise control the resources industry Governments just tax em for royalties!!
This NASA and the Pentagon getting taking control of space before the Chinese who also want to control space get up there!!
Same as all the classified documents about UFOs being released by the Pentagon to scare us into thinking we need to be protected form something which will give the yanks free rain to fill space with weapons that can strike earth!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
but what about climate change all those extra minerals needing to be processed and refined all that extra co2s and pollutants from the process surely not i cant believe the powers that be would do such a thing hehehe
Looking more and more like the DC you are a champ!! šŸ¤£

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
I don't know if I've mentioned this before because I was thinking about it a while back when they announced that it was their plan to colonise Mars, however there's two things I see that will be problems with that plan.

1. People are going to die until we can figure out the best way to colonise it, and those people will be some of the smart ones, because... why would we send dumb fucks up there to start a colony and work out how to breath and live?

2. Which countries rules are we going to follow?
Of course the USA will want to enforce their own laws but it will be a multi-national plan so why should they get to govern a new planet?
Their laws only apply to the United States.
Fuck, they can't even legally enforce their own piracy laws in Australia, let alone on a whole different planet.

I mean, there's simple ones...
Don't space-rape
Don't space-murder
Don't space-steal

What about space-weed though?

Top Bottom