Let me scam you.coz I’m a cunt.BUY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES

famaja

Seedling
User ID
WhatsApp phone number above for inquiries. Our banknotes are perfectly reproduced, indistinguishable to the eyes and to the touch and carries all security features, holograms, watermarks. Our banknotes will bypass the iodine light and pen detector test. We print and produce banknotes of so many different currencies, but our specialty is the EURO, US DOLLARS, CANADIAN DOLLARS AND AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. Our design team consists of highly skilled craftsmen and experts in both artistic and technical design. They work closely with our Research & Development team, developing new stunning security features based on proprietary software and advanced algorithms so be sure to get the best quality grade AAA+ counterfeit banknotes from us. Secure and safe face to face meetup transactions available no scams only legit vendors.For more details,MESSAGE
“Cunts Like Me”

Last edited by a moderator:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
What a coincidence. I made some new Aussie bank notes too. My notes are $33 denomination, which are the most common Aus banknote in circulation. We should meet up sometime and arrange a banknote swap. Send my regards to your cousins in Nigeria.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
What a coincidence. I made some new Aussie bank notes too. My notes are $33 denomination, which are the most common Aus banknote in circulation. We should meet up sometime and arrange a banknote swap. Send my regards to your cousins in Nigeria.
I hope you used “Highly skilled craftsmen”with your “research and development team” like the OP .

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Merlin.. mate if those are your handywork you did a fkn awesome job! Gave me a good laugh 👏🙌

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
The level of detail on these are amazing

Love the images in the clear windows of the notes

If Australian is going to put a referendum up it needs to be about making these notes a reality 😂

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Merlin.. mate if those are your handywork you did a fkn awesome job! Gave me a good laugh 👏🙌
Nah Robbo, they're not my handywork. I ain't that creative ;) :ROFLMAO:
But when I saw 'em I thought 'fuck yea, I want a copy of those...'

Hey Vin,
I've posted them all as thumbnails, so you can click on each to see the full size version, then copy and paste from there.

Top Bottom