Legalise Cannabis Queensland (LCQ)

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID

Legalise Cannabis Queensland Polictical Party,

will have candidates in the next state election on 31 October,

I for one am hoping this new party will get things moving in the right

direction to legalisation of Canna in QLD.

I will be volunteering some of my time for the cause,

so if you see some old cnut with a disheveled beard and long dreadlockes

handing out how to vote cards, come say High! šŸ˜

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID

Legalise Cannabis Queensland Polictical Party,

will have candidates in the next state election on 31 October,

I for one am hoping this new party will get things moving in the right

direction to legalisation of Canna in QLD.

I will be volunteering some of my time for the cause,

so if you see some old cnut with a disheveled beard and long dreadlockes

handing out how to vote cards, come say High! šŸ˜

Good on you Dotts!
I've been a quiet supporter for a while to free the bloody weed!

whats dangerous about weed.jpg supporters parliament house.jpg

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
I took part in the recent (fuck this short term memory loss) to legalise Cannabliss in Qld. Received a very severe note back saying the (whomever is in charge) Government would not be legalising any time soon. I saw that the relevant Minister would not deign to reply to the survey or referendum or whatever the fuck it's called - but passed the matter on to a Public Servant. Uggh! Dirty Cannabis. Dirty Cannabis People ...
This Minister was the same (nice) bloke who had a Law passed to sack the Mayor of a Rural Constituency for looking into Council Corruption.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
I took part in the recent (fuck this short term memory loss) to legalise Cannabliss in Qld. Received a very severe note back saying the (whomever is in charge) Government would not be legalising any time soon. I saw that the relevant Minister would not deign to reply to the survey or referendum or whatever the fuck it's called - but passed the matter on to a Public Servant. Uggh! Dirty Cannabis. Dirty Cannabis People ...
This Minister was the same (nice) bloke who had a Law passed to sack the Mayor of a Rural Constituency for looking into Council Corruption.
All these old dinosaurs with the "reefer madness" mentality have to move on n let the next generation flow through to make the change, its happening, be it slowly, or, when a new serious political party come along and take their vote away, thay will sit up and take notice.

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
Onya Dotts. Lots of us stoners are fairly apathetic bunch. It needs political activism for change. Keep up the good fight.
Apathetic? Hmmm. I begin to feel the Rage ... and then I think: But it's always been like this. Us fucks and them fucks. Forever. Maybe I 'm nor Apathetic but Burnt Out? (Sorry to swear but I 've just come from an International Cannabis site where they're swearing like crazy.)

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Like every place else you gotta ease the peeps into legal weed IMO,
start with the medical angle, then query the tax take on said legalization vs the costing
most those that serve democracy are weak insipid people riding hi on their ego's
appeal to their ego's, imply they follow an outdated and even foreign(usa) back stop
and that by 'them' making weed legal will make them famous indeed

Having viewed the usa going legal over the last few years I'm very much against legalization (Yo)
I got to much to loose ....lol

good luck all the same ...lolol

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
Like every place else you gotta ease the peeps into legal weed IMO,
start with the medical angle, then query the tax take on said legalization vs the costing
most those that serve democracy are weak insipid people riding hi on their ego's
appeal to their ego's, imply they follow an outdated and even foreign(usa) back stop
and that by 'them' making weed legal will make them famous indeed

Having viewed the usa going legal over the last few years I'm very much against legalization (Yo)
I got to much to loose ....lol

good luck all the same ...lolol
Yes! Altho I posted re Legalising Weed I don't necessarily think it's a good idea for two reasons. The first is what you imply. (I also do OK thanks.)
And the second is that making weed public, putting weed in the public domain, will, in a sense 'water it down'. I mean: I see that the Internet because it is accessible to everyone ... waters-down opinions, generalises them, makes them bland, or paints everything 'beige'.
For this to happen to weed would be a huge loss, I think ...

Top Bottom