Leaf Issue

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
Hey all, have had this issue a few times during flower. It's never really affected my harvest (I think) but it's been present.
As written up in my grow diary I'm doing an all perlite recirc system. Ppm ranges anywhere from 480 to 600. I run the pumps to feed 5 times during lights on and once during lights off (12/12 now). Each feeding lasts for 15mins so more than a few times the total pot size goes through it. Using budrite from day 1 of 12/12. Only a few leaves have it and its on both old and new leaves.
Id replace all in the tote about every 9 days with a bucket (20L) replaced in the middle of those 9 days. Tote 1 is 80L servicing 2x3gal fabric pots and a 60L tote servicing a 20L plastic bucket.
I know I could do more frequent changes but any other tips?
MLG

Attachments

• IMG_20211110_144011.jpg
    IMG_20211110_144011.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 31

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Nah it’s genetic ,,,,

so theres a little breeding project for you.

Reactions: mlg

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Some call it tobacco mosaic virus …but then it should have twisted leaves ,,,I even doubt a home grower in aus would be exposed to the tobacco virus ,,i read years back there was much speculation about that virus in cannabis,,,i tend not to believe it.

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
I
Some call it tobacco mosaic virus …but then it should have twisted leaves ,,,I even doubt a home grower in aus would be exposed to the tobacco virus ,,i read years back there was much speculation about that virus in cannabis,,,i tend not to believe it.
Remember someone here (maybe river rat) had it and it destroyed everything. But from my reading it's not that.
I've just did a 50% water change out and did add just a bit of calmag for good measure but I've read that's also not good for when you're in flower.
Not a big issue and doesn't seem to be getting worse.

Top Bottom