Just a quick Hello from me and a bit about me

Purgs

Vegetating
User ID
Hi all just a bit about my self I'm 48 years old I live in Brisbane I'm a full time carer for my sick mother who has a lot of Problems which I pretty much do everything for her as she is not very moblie.
I was also diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis which I have had for a few years but just palmed it off as most men do most days im in a fair bit of pain but ive seen what big pharma pills have done to my mum so I tried to make some oil as its to Frikken dare to buy through these new medical marijuana places . so I got a machine which infuses weed with mtc oil wow most of my pain was gone I get to have a great sleep I go shopping now without panicking because of all the people but the weed is hard to get now so bugger it ill start to grow it instead but I must say reading and watch utube clips im starting to have regrets it looks far more complicated and very expensive so still trying to figure out what im going to do. I bought some seeds yesterday gelato seeds ive got a 2x2x3 grow tent ( mars grow ) with the vent lights and so on but looks like im going to need a lot more stuff lol anyway thats me and hello and thanks for letting me join.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Welcome Purgs, enjoy your first grow. It's become expensive to set up with everything needed for growing indoors, however it's not complicated.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Gotta agree, the infused MCT Oil does a good job. Next batch I'll be doing 1/2oz of buds to 300ml MCT Oil in the MagiCook PRO for about 4hrs. As fox said, there's nothing to it.

Welcome, Purgs. (y)

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Gotta agree, the infused MCT Oil does a good job. Next batch I'll be doing 1/2oz of buds to 300ml MCT Oil in the MagiCook PRO for about 4hrs. As fox said, there's nothing to it.

Welcome, Purgs. (y)
It's also a good use for pucks left over from pressing

Purgs

Vegetating
User ID

Welcome, Purgs. (y)
My first and mct oil was 1 oz bud and 500ml mct oil was going do next batch 2 oz of trim and min oil in magi pro but couldnt get any weed so going grow my own lol first batch was good

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
welcome Purgs, only here recently myself but really helpful folks n plenty of amusing stuff too, good luck with yer grow!

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Welcome Purgs I am in brisbane also and you can get a premium potting mix from the landscaper on the south west side which is a water only mix . Check my indoor grow . That's All you need plus water

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Welcome Purgs I am in brisbane also and you can get a premium potting mix from the landscaper on the south west side which is a water only mix . Check my indoor grow . That's All you need plus water
What's the name of the place mate in in brizzy to

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Centenary landscaping supplies . I forgot to mention I added some perlite and some worm castings. But I use it on all the pot plants around the house and they thrive

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Centenary landscaping supplies . I forgot to mention I added some perlite and some worm castings. But I use it on all the pot plants around the house and they thrive
Thanks mate what mix is it or does he just have the one

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Welcome, Purgs. (y)
Why not just do 1oz of bud, with the full 500ml mct oil bottle?

Top Bottom