Jobs Jobs Jobs!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Haha its often how people find employment in the horticulture industry locally, do some harvest work to prove your capable of holding down a job thats usually flat out and sometimes get offered to stay on for the quieter parts of the year. Method to the madness pork chop
Someone's gota do it I suppose.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hasn’t someone gotta try the shit ?
That be a good job
Suppose u gotta have ure S.C.S.C and Covid pat on the head, sticky fingers complience and how the fark did that get in my pocket release form

benn0

Baked
User ID
Hasn’t someone gotta try the shit ?
That be a good job
Suppose u gotta have ure S.C.S.C and Covid pat on the head, sticky fingers complience and how the fark did that get in my pocket release form
probably has a uniform with the pockets stiched over haha

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
LOL ... really? trimming shit all day? I can't stand trimming my shit little plants for an hour ...imagine doimng that all day, everyday for 8 hours arrrrrrrggggghhhh. I reckon a prawn peeler would get more job staisfaction! I fuckin' hate trimming....i'd seeriously pay some one to do it for me :LOL:

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
It’d be cheaper to pay thousands for a trim machine that’ll do kilos per hour ,,than to pay hourly rates for humans..

Absorber

Vegetating
User ID
It’d be cheaper to pay thousands for a trim machine that’ll do kilos per hour ,,than to pay hourly rates for humans..
In there video it looked like they had electric trimmers but still trimmed what the trimmer missed by hand

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
In there video it looked like they had electric trimmers but still trimmed what the trimmer missed by hand
Yeah they’d need someone to do some final trimming I suppose, but those machine trimmers would save heaps of time.

makes me wonder if anyone has ever claimed RSI injury from hand trimming all day .

Absorber

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah they’d need someone to do some final trimming I suppose, but those machine trimmers would save heaps of time.

makes me wonder if anyone has ever claimed RSI injury from hand trimming all day .
They do mention repetitive work is required not sure if that's there get out of jail comment for claims or not

benn0

Baked
User ID
at a guess that what they be using, i've seen photos of their facility and manual trimming isnt an option with their output.
The burst workforce would be the loading of the trim machines, tagging, weighing all the b/s

Top Bottom