Is this the biggest scam of all time?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
According to the latest reports the most effective vaccine is 76% effective for up to 3 months
Quite a few side effects apparently
So does this mean the population of the world needs to be vaccinated every 3 months?
Are the government's of the world prepared to cover this cost ?
What a idea , the perfect product
No need for ads and every single person in the world needs a jab every 3 months
Which individuals are cashing ?
As they say follow the money

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Yes a lot of LIES in the mix that's for sure,big pharma saw an opportunity and they're falling over each other like rabid dogs desperate to claim their share of the worldwide shitfest!
So many people still just so brainwashed by mainstream media's narrative.
If they are claiming 76% it would be far less thats just how the highly corrupted system operates.
Big pharma already had too much power before covid shitfest now things are getting truly worrying ,pushing new vaccines out in a matter of months is going to lead to huge problems!
The writings on the wall .
The victims of this colossal world wide jabfest will be many and varied they won't have a leg to stand on as big pharma are pretty much untouchable by law.✌

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, it's a hard one. The first few vaccines that come out might be pretty dodgy but i believe they'll get there in time. What sucks the most, like all these viruses, it won't be beaten until the majority of the population has built up the antibodies to combat it. And the only way for that to happen is to catch it and recover from it, or take a suitable vaccine that can combat it.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
My 94 year old dad is ( by necessity) in a nursing home. To visit him, I needed to have evidence of a flu jab, which I did for the first time this season. I think they will need me to take a Covid vaccine when it's available, to continue visiting him. IMHO, not a big price for me to pay, for the ability to see my ageing dad every week. I don't take the view that its about me, in my case it's about protecting him. The Covid is very real, as I know a young lady that was infected. I'd (really) hate to be the one to pass the infection into a nursing home because of any conscientious objection on my part. đź‘Ž

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
How mainstream is mainstream media?
Plenty of flogs seem to believe whatever they read on the internet.

The problem now is everything seems to be fake news.

I’ll be listening to the experts, one of my mates thinks it’s all a big conspiracy and some new world order, fuck he is a retard.

Ive got family that have had it overseas, it’s not a flu.

My cousin is on a ventilator not looking good.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yes I think there is something out there , seems it can go through walls now
More infectious strains
More bullshit than ever
Personally I think this is a planned event , and just maybe your mate is correct Gaz
Atm the moment we are like mice in a maze , which way do we go now ,
Maybe the Mayans were right we just fucked up reading the calendar not 2012 , but 2021 ?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Your right about been mice we all on that wheel, now run like fuck ya little bastards!

I only talk for myself, but how the fuck can the powers that be organize a global conspiracy to fuck over mass populations of people?

I just can’t see it? Most governments are fucking useless.

I’m probably more interested in listening to people’s that have had it and recovered rather than the people who haven’t had it but claim to know everything about it.

My mate is also a flat earthier, honestly I have to laugh or I’d fuckin cry with some of the shit he spins, luckily I’m not fussed what other people think I tolerate other people’s beliefs no matter how far fetched I think it is.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Like me wife's cousin he's a flat terd earth ,hes stark raving mad
And if you give him a cone of the good stuff he's a total pain in the arse ,yelling and screaming like a banshee loony about the weather conspirators.
That was the last time I be sociable and let him in for cone and cuppa.
Working with him daily his speal was the same every day (grounghog day).not to mention his extremely dangerous work attitude,too many near misses in a day,chainsaw and 4wd incidents
Needless to say I bailed while I was able.
Never met such a knucklehead.
Sorry bit off topic.
I believe in the disease is out there but many LIES with it.✌

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Flat earthers , crack me up
Gazza it was pretty easy , they released the virus 4 mths b4 anybody knew about it , lots of ppl from wuhan went all over the world in that time frame
It was too late to stop it
Everyone seen the movie, pandemic was inevitable

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
China has fucked all of us, I blame them full stop.
It’s called germ warfare.
They knew and tried to cover it up, I’ll get the 5g vaccine as old fox says it’s not for me it’s for the people I could transfer it too, my father and mother in law are ticking time bombs covid would definitely finish em off. Then the mrs has no where to fuckoffski to, that’s bad for me.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I dunno that website dcseeds was pretty seedy eyy :D ;)

ScoMo fucked up, legit 1 job and that was to secure a vaccine, he lagged behind because his ideology that unfortunatly intertwinds almost perfectly with the hillsong cult faith was herd immunity, he backtracked quickly when there was massive backlash then he was on the back leg trying to secure a decent vacine after mainland western europe already had orders in for multiple vaccines for their population 4 times over. Thus the big bullshit spin with AstraZeneca and big photo op of him touring the AZ labs thus forcing AstraZeneca's hand making them release a press release the very next day after they realised they had been played by the biggest lard and most hopeless pm in Australias history, saying, we have no agreement with ScoMo and his government, there was been high level talks but no contract signed

Now we are fucked because we are going to have a multitude of different vaccines with different efficacy and literally by the time the entire population is vaccinated they are going to have to go around again to do a second jab because its looking like even the best vaccine isnt going have 12 months of resistance.

Last edited:

vostok

Blooming
User ID
According to the latest reports the most effective vaccine is 76% effective for up to 3 months
Quite a few side effects apparently
So does this mean the population of the world needs to be vaccinated every 3 months?
Are the government's of the world prepared to cover this cost ?
What a idea , the perfect product
No need for ads and every single person in the world needs a jab every 3 months
Which individuals are cashing ?
As they say follow the money
Now your leader 'Trump' is gone... crazies like this are clutching at any and all straws
to promote their ideas....even down right lies!

Madmick

Baked
User ID
This thread should be appropriate

Here you go frank , my thread
If you that scared of posting 1 simple picture of so said grow

Make up another alias and put it here

By the way I haven't offered him any advice , I don't grow autos unlike you

Ps i actually wasted time looking for Pinegro 30l coco peat , doesn't come up on any bunnings sites

The " research" i did on said product and the general consensus was it needed a shitload of flushing as it had a abnormally high EC when only ph water was run through it
Oddly enough 3.2 was a fairly constant reading initially, so this might suggest you ain't got a clue what's actually happening in your root zone
Wasn't this your run off reading of 10% , which is generally considered not sufficient

Now you can come back with insults , or simply prove the bullshit you came out with

Even Sedge asked if 1.6 was to high ?

Another question you just brushed over without reply

Then in your enforcement of your stance you cut and paste, wasn't that you originally put shit on mining for ?

I'm sure I'm not the o!nly one waiting for you to post pics and back up your claims!

Last edited by a moderator:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Just a thought , since the 50s with increases medical advancement, ppl now live when they probably would have died without getting to chance to breed

The pollution of the gene pool as lead to massive over population in certain countries, especially countries that need to import products and food to feed themselves, they haven't got the resources to do it for themselves

If this has been released on purpose, could this be a reason ?

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Yeah it's gonna be a busy world. The population should eventually stabilise into equal births and deaths though unless we learn to replace consumable body parts (brain/heart/organs, etc) with man made parts. Kinda falls into the territory of chaos theory I guess.

Not sure we're at biological warfare just yet.

1 billion in 1804​
2 billion in 1927​
(123 years later)​
3 billion in 1960​
(33 years later)​
4 billion in 1974​
(14 years later)​
5 billion in 1987​
(13 years later)​
6 billion in 1999​
(12 years later)​
7 billion in 2011​
(12 years later)​

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I'm just going to go with the argument that if we can bring the standard of living for everyone else in the globe as soon as possible. Including educationing girls and women and bringing some basic healthcare to them I have a feeling the population will level out but until we tackle that issue, which some people will be extremely surprised the efforts some countries have gone to, to do exactly this with the outcomes being population growth slowing.
I'm not going to go into the finer details of why but yeah.
We probably need to bring everyone on this planet along with us before anything else.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
This thread should be appropriate

Here you go frank , my thread
If you that scared of posting 1 simple picture of so said grow

Make up another alias and put it here

By the way I haven't offered him any advice , I don't grow autos unlike you

Ps i actually wasted time looking for Pinegro 30l coco peat , doesn't come up on any bunnings sites

The " research" i did on said product and the general consensus was it needed a shitload of flushing as it had a abnormally high EC when only ph water was run through it
Oddly enough 3.2 was a fairly constant reading initially, so this might suggest you ain't got a clue what's actually happening in your root zone
Wasn't this your run off reading of 10% , which is generally considered not sufficient

Now you can come back with insults , or simply prove the bullshit you came out with

Even Sedge asked if 1.6 was to high ?

Another question you just brushed over without reply

Then in your enforcement of your stance you cut and paste, wasn't that you originally put shit on mining for ?

I'm sure I'm not the o!nly one waiting for you to post pics and back up your claims!
Bunnings have stopped selling it. Also it stated on the bag it was charged with a slow release nutrient so of course it was going to have an ec reading and 0.3 is fuck all. It’s still ready to use out of the bag compared to brunnings or cheap unwashed coco from Sri Lanka (where majority of cheap coco comes from) which can have an ec ranging from 0.5 up to 3.0 (literally the manufacturers specs on “unwashed or buffered” coco bricks.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
The Bunnings shit ain't cheap! For $20 an hour I'd take a piss and go back to bed, I'd be wanting $$$ too if I was selling pre mixed bags. Perlite isn't free and it takes some effort to hydrate and mix up a couple hundred litres.

Top Bottom