Invaded!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
No idea what they are but they look like chewing/sucking cunts and in my experience the best thing that drops bastards that do that is a product called Mavrik from Bunnings.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
They be mites buddy and the lighter ones in centre are younger offspring

And if Sooty's right.....they be cannibals

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yep they're aphids. They'll multiply pretty quick, Eventually grow wings and take over unless managed.

I had those smaller white things that looked if they were being eaten by something. I also had a small number of spider mites at the same time. Lucky to get a harvest tbh. Possibly have a few normal ants around too.

Wiggins

Germinating
User ID
9CB2407D-68F4-431F-A239-BEF3D68ADA30.jpegCheers all. This is my first grow, and was infested with spider mites as well. Tried a few things on them like eco oil, pyrethrum and a soapy mix. Leaves were so mottled that the plant didn’t seem to have the energy to grow any more. Chopped her down, washed her a la Jorge Cervantes and now have her drying in a cardboard box with a lot of holes and small fan. But disappointed the harvest was premature but hopefully she’ll reward the care and effort since last October.

Wiggins

Germinating
User ID
No idea what they are but they look like chewing/sucking cunts and in my experience the best thing that drops bastards that do that is a product called Mavrik from Bunnings.
Cheers. Mavrik from Bunnings . Sounds like a big gun for emergencies

Top Bottom