Inkbird temp and RH logger IBS-TH1 mini

• Thread starter Deleted member cpr
  • Start date
D

Deleted member cpr

I just got my hands on these bluetooth temp and humidity loggers and thought I'd share. 20201208_105923.jpg

They cost about $35 each and run off an app which seems OK but not great. I'm hopeful that the will give me a better idea of what's going on than the single max min unit that I use at the moment.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
There great , and you can get a extention lead that plugs into them , that's that headphone jack, To place over the canopy , used them for years. Only problem I found I'd it slows downloading the historical data, after a few months.. When battery is low, or the could just be my device I use to take the reads off.. but really good for a quick check without opening up everything.20201208_125400.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member cpr

There great , and you can get a extention lead that plugs into them , that's that headphone jack, To place over the canopy , used them for years. Only problem I found I'd it slows downloading the historical data, after a few months.. When battery is low, or the could just be my device I use to take the reads off.. but really good for a quick check without opening up everything.View attachment 8888
Do the batteries last for a while? Mine are the ultra basic ones, there are no ports for external probes. Mine have been sitting on the deck for a few hours, the air feels like soup and the gadgets agree. Screenshot_20201208-161254_Engbird.jpg

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah 6 months, depends on batteries and how often u press that diagram button, it will go and download the historical data to the device

D

Deleted member cpr

These things are proving very handy for me. Im learning lots from the numbers, hopefully I can use them to make more buds :)

The software is useable but weak. The charts are extremely basic. It won't show multiple probes on the same chart, nor will it combine temp and RH on the same chart. I think Frank said it well, the software will make or break it and the software here could be so much more useful. Having said that I still really like them.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Way to go, mate. đź‘Ť

Been collecting this sort of data manually (since mid 00's) using basic thermometers/hydrometers planted all over the place. It's a pretty good way of gauging how the grow space is performing and stave off/monitor any potential problems that may arise.

Cheers, coops. I think you've found a new chrissy present that i'll shout myself. :cool:

Top Bottom