Importing vaporizers, yah or nah?

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I've got a handful of vapes and bought them all domestically. However, I'm thinking about getting a Flowerpot B2 and I don't see anyone domestic selling them. Anyone know the situation with vaporizers and AUS Customs? Do they let them through, confiscate them, or hit & miss? This would be a relatively expensive purchase and I don't want to lose it at the border!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've got a handful of vapes and bought them all domestically. However, I'm thinking about getting a Flowerpot B2 and I don't see anyone domestic selling them. Anyone know the situation with vaporizers and AUS Customs? Do they let them through, confiscate them, or hit & miss? This would be a relatively expensive purchase and I don't want to lose it at the border!
Nothing illegal about dry herb vapes mate!!
My Tinymight 2 cleard customs no dramas!!

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
That's good to hear! Anyone else have had success here?

I believe I've heard stories of bongs being confiscated by customs and that's why I'm asking around. Especially something like a Flowerpot, which looks a bit crazy and definitely not a nicotine vape.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
That's good to hear! Anyone else have had success here?

I believe I've heard stories of bongs being confiscated by customs and that's why I'm asking around. Especially something like a Flowerpot, which looks a bit crazy and definitely not a nicotine vape.
Hightech vapes has the freight train which is similar

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Even vaps as my kids call them, school kids love them 4500 puffs for 45 bucks a lot cheaper than smoking. If there is a will thereā€™s a way, I rekon do a small order first, if it makes it then go mad.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Hightech vapes has the freight train which is similar

That's my backup plan! I suspect they will perform very similar, but the FP has a few safely features and accessories I like the look of. Minor differences, but I suspect I'll have it for many years as my daily driver. So I'm weighing my options carefully....

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
End result, High Tech Vapes got another shipment of the Old Head Freight Train and I scooped one up with a Fusion Engine. The OHFT is a lessor known ball vape that is comparable to the Flowerpot B2. The major difference being a glass injector bowl rather than the FP's titanium version. I've only used flower so far and it kicks like a mule! I'll try the Fusion concentrate dish later this week. Need to wait for a night that I can go full couchlock and just enjoy the ride. Very pleased with this purchase!

Top Bottom