Importing some seeds

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Just wondering if anybody else are having any issues with getting seeds through customs.
I've got 2 orders from Brotanical gardens in last month one was here in 5 days the other in 4 latest one arrived yesterday. Also the 2 orders in october from 7 East made it here in the same time frame
I've got an order from Herbies the confidence level isn't to high for that. The last 3 euro orders I've made have been seized

User ID
I've got 2 orders from Brotanical gardens in last month one was here in 5 days the other in 4 latest one arrived yesterday. Also the 2 orders in october from 7 East made it here in the same time frame
I've got an order from Herbies the confidence level isn't to high for that. The last 3 euro orders I've made have been seized
Yeah brotanical looks the goods but I will need to get some more bitcoin sorted. They charge $75 USD postage with credit card payment yet only $20 USD postage with crypto payment.

Fuck it I'll roll the dice on some Ethos

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Yeah brotanical looks the goods but I will need to get some more bitcoin sorted. They charge $75 USD postage with credit card payment yet only $20 USD postage with crypto payment.

Fuck it I'll roll the dice on some Ethos
Mate its worth the 75 bucks for the higher success rate. Wait till it's Friday over there and you get double freebies on ETHOS

Kerba

Germinating
User ID
Both Sensible Seeds and The Seed Fair last month.
Was first time purchase from TSF and was a quick delivery.
SS has been my go to for a long time.

StewPot

Germinating
User ID
I have 2 orders from weedseed express still not here after 5 weeks, got another order from 7 east coming, Hope they make it. Herbies have been getting cought by customs, might just be me.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I have 2 orders from weedseed express still not here after 5 weeks, got another order from 7 east coming, Hope they make it. Herbies have been getting cought by customs, might just be me.
Herbie's hasn't been getting through Aus Kustoms for about a year. Weedseedexpress hasn't been getting through Aus Kustoms for about a year. I believe they are now both on the Kustoms watch list. Unfortunately, wasting time, money and compromising safe addresses ordering through them nowadays. Look to Canada and USA seedbanks. As a TSE Community Membership, you can win free seeds here every week, and if you become a regular contributor( i.e. post grow photos), I'm sure someone will send you free seeds 🤫 🇦🇺

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I had success last month with Connoisseur Genetics. The stealth wasn't exactly CIA quality, but it did work. They were slow sending the seeds, but that was UK Post's fault. UK Post didn't accept international shipments for a while after getting hacked. Despite the slow delivery being not CG's fault, they doubled my order as an apology and without me asking or complaining. I'd definitely use them again.

Djinn129

Germinating
User ID
What do people use when you have to put down a phone number for overseas orders? I have a safe addy, but not sure about putting someone's phone number on. Just make one up? 🤔

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I n all the seedbanks i dealt with over seas not one has rung me 2 say g'day or anything else 4 that matter
Write down random no.s just make sure right country, area code and correct amount of numbers

Top Bottom