Hi

Billwyn

Germinating
User ID
Hi all, found this forum by a referral. Looks like lots of good stuff here.

Returned to weed after a very long absence, found it works for some issues. 'sourced' some, discovered PGR, now going to try alternatives to sourcing.

Looking forward to learning from you guys.

Central West NSW

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hi all, found this forum by a referral. Looks like lots of good stuff here.

Returned to weed after a very long absence, found it works for some issues. 'sourced' some, discovered PGR, now going to try alternatives to sourcing.

Looking forward to learning from you guys.

Central West NSW
G'day Bill. Are you going to grow your own, or you just want to "source" a better smoke?

Billwyn

Germinating
User ID
Welcome @Billwyn ,

made a good choice on the seeds. What strain did ya choose?
Drunken Bastard lol. Kids are old enough to spot MJ in the garden but not old enough to understand and be quiet about it. If they ask I can just tell them its Basil.

Also have some Blue Dream autos from Mediseesman. I was worried because they sprouted but haven't grown any since. I looked at the Blue Dream grow here and that may not be an issue yet.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Ahh ok,

I actually got a drunken bastard going at the moment... germinated a couple of weeks back, interested to see how it goes.

sprouted seeds and not growing is unlikely to be genetics imo....

Billwyn

Germinating
User ID
Ahh ok,

I actually got a drunken bastard going at the moment... germinated a couple of weeks back, interested to see how it goes.

sprouted seeds and not growing is unlikely to be genetics imo....
It's been very cold here so I'm going with that. We still had the central heating running a couple of days ago. Last few days have warmed so I'm hoping to see some action.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Not just down to the soil I think Billy, though 6 weeks is a bit long.

I've grown both ABC and DB and they were both very slow starters for me. They get going once they find their feet though (y)

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
It can’t be ABC Billy,,,,you told me the strain wasn’t real.😂

Top Bottom