Hey folks. Any old-school OzStoners on here?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

allhailthebud

Germinating
User ID
The old OSA chatroom was epic.. unfortunately they got rid of it.. seems the boards over there is fairly quiet these days..
I just got outta jail after 4years, cultivation.. it ain't Guna stop me tho.. seems LED's are the go-to light source these days.. might have to check them out for myself

allhailthebud

Germinating
User ID
Yea proceeds of crime was 130k cash, had an appeal but the cash fucked me.. few other blokes in jail were in for cultivation, rental property's setup as grow houses, bypassed power and got 2 years on-top.. the judge made an example outta me stating that mid-range (medium) size cultivation demands higher sentencing as it's becoming more and more prevalent these days, higher sentences should act as a deterrent to others... Few other Vietnamese blokes received 15month sentences for being 'crop sitters' ... Whereas I was titled the 'sole proprietor' of my crop lol

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Vic mate.. 4.1yrs total, 2.9yrs non parole.. didn't av a parole address so did the whole wack.. 100ish plants, 200+kg weight, proceeds of crime and few other pissy charges.. first offence too..
Dude, that's just fucked up mate, hope you got through it all OK, geez I can't even imagine what that would be like, and for what...growing natural plants...OK you had a few...but still 4 fucking years...that judge has no empathey whatsoever...in fact I'd say calous :mad: . AND THIS IS WHAT FUCKS ME OFF!!!! My cousin (we like brothers ) got killed by a drunk driving cunt and got 18 months jail, out on 12 months "good behaviour".......how is this fucking system justfied FFS :mad:

allhailthebud

Germinating
User ID
Yea mate, plenty of people in jail for culpable/negligent driving offences where they have killed someone, and get what I'd consider lenient sentences... The system is fucked.. they look at commercial cultivation as 'drug manufacture' I was labelled the same as a meth cook... Fuckin twisted system

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
N
Yea proceeds of crime was 130k cash, had an appeal but the cash fucked me.. few other blokes in jail were in for cultivation, rental property's setup as grow houses, bypassed power and got 2 years on-top.. the judge made an example outta me stating that mid-range (medium) size cultivation demands higher sentencing as it's becoming more and more prevalent these days, higher sentences should act as a deterrent to others... Few other Vietnamese blokes received 15month sentences for being 'crop sitters' ... Whereas I was titled the 'sole proprietor' of my crop lol
Never have ya cash with ya stash mate Fkn bummer on the jail time man I got 2 mates they brothers had a big falling out with the neighbours n the cunts burnt their barn down well half down they found a hundred kilos then went to both their houses found over a 100k cash Fkn cunts took their cars toys(Harley’s,speedboat,dirt bikes heaps of shit) tried to take their house but was inherited they done 3 yrs poor fkrs good blokes just grow a shit ton of weed👍

Top Bottom