Hey all

boner420

Seedling
User ID
Hi guys, returning grower. Been out of it for a while.

Looking to do a 4x4 to start, just getting my kit together. Have a HGL 600r and some fabric pots. Looking to use canna terra or Coco. Not sure on nutrients yet. But also need beans and at a bit of a loss on where to get some.

I have seen the serrated edge discord server. Is that legit? Seems only some bloke doing waffles (I assume that means raffles?) Barry blowout genetics. Never heard of them.

Anyhoo, cheers I'll keep an eye on the site

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Hi guys, returning grower. Been out of it for a while.

Looking to do a 4x4 to start, just getting my kit together. Have a HGL 600r and some fabric pots. Looking to use canna terra or Coco. Not sure on nutrients yet. But also need beans and at a bit of a loss on where to get some.

I have seen the serrated edge discord server. Is that legit? Seems only some bloke doing waffles (I assume that means raffles?) Barry blowout genetics. Never heard of them.

Anyhoo, cheers I'll keep an eye on the site
Fuck I hope you get your beans mate. It be pretty fucked if it was Barry blowout fucked over Boner 420 🤣

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Serrated edge discord hahaha honestly people never surprise me any more 😂 they'll steal anything to make a buck..There is no connection whatsoever..

User ID
Top Bottom