Help with EC if poss.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
There is a cheaper version, just under fitty bucks. I've got one but hardly use it, good to have on hand tho. It seems to work alright, haven't had any outrageous readings anyway
Cheers for that man , I think the one I've got is novice enuff for me

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Blah blah so I've got 200 ppms ready to rock (dual fuel only,no extras,hmmm,against my will )😁
Ph 5.8 lower end ino

But my usssy qqew mmmeee

Still at either 1 or 2 either way

I can't get why I shouldn't need to look at fkn sedges pics my $40 pH should fkn work,,,😡,messaged manufacturer for specs ...got a fkn robot ,,😡😡

Not happy 😡😡😡
4 is my unlucky number farrk

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
I had a pH meter, dropped it in the drink. It started giving fucked up readings.
So I went to the single drop fluid in a test tube. No batteries, no pissin around.
Keep it clean and it's always accurate.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Please stop using PPM's stick to EC, as others have mentioned it's an extra step that will just confuse you and offer no extra info.

Don't be too anal about specific EC's too, make sure your PH iis in range. I feed my seeds and cuttings 1.5ec to 2.ec from the start no issues personally.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Please stop using PPM's stick to EC, as others have mentioned it's an extra step that will just confuse you and offer no extra info.

Don't be too anal about specific EC's too, make sure your PH iis in range. I feed my seeds and cuttings 1.5ec to 2.ec from the start no issues personally.
Now this is what confuses me..uno fuck...🤔

I've got member's bridging up at me for asking stupid fkn questions about this yet there are peeps that seem to see my question as legit ... Anyways @frankreynolds cheers for dropin in man , um yea whilst they are all outside I just stick to around 6 - 6.2 pH every feed and PhD water every third feed.
I am interested in the EC tds side of things tho because I think eventually I will try water , so I think that maybe it will be more useful then,
@frankreynolds thanks for your op man
Cheers

Top Bottom