Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Hello, my name ................but you can call me Dotts,
my favourite colour is green,
my favourite food in Chinese
and I'm a feisty Scorpio!,

I like long walks on the beach at sunset, I like a good conversation ova a nice red wine and, so I've been told, I'm good listener!

Im also a cannabis pig.
I like to grow it
I like to smoke it
I like to eat it
I like to dab it
I like vape it
I like playing classic music to my plants and have been caught on more then one occasion taking to my ladies!

Looking forward to chatting to like minded people, I am even open to chatting to the the Christian and LED folks around here.
āœŒ

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Hello, my name ................but you can call me Dotts,
my favourite colour is green,
my favourite food in Chinese
and I'm a feisty Scorpio!,

I like long walks on the beach at sunset, I like a good conversation ova a nice red wine and, so I've been told, I'm good listener!

Im also a cannabis pig.
I like to grow it
I like to smoke it
I like to eat it
I like to dab it
I like vape it
I like playing classic music to my plants and have been caught on more then one occasion taking to my ladies!

Looking forward to chatting to like minded people, I am even open to chatting to the the Christian and LED folks around here.
āœŒ
Much as me but I'm not in 0z, and joined the site as its really cold here and I once had an aussie g/f, and envy the climate
I too play Mozart to my plants from late germ to late seedling 3 weeks ...
I hate Mozart, but its obvious the plants love it ...
I've been growing for over 40 years, ...and from experience of other sites know only too well how the membership of these lonely cannabis site's roll..

Being 2/3rds (66%) of members will quit weed before their 25th birthday, in favor of wife, kids and mortgage..(18% will be underage) the rest being old with minor health issues

cheers toke up

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
If you leave hand tools out in the sun for just a short period, when picking up, they are often too hot to handle.

Ever been so humid that you can't roll a smoke cos your sweaty fingers fuck the paper? I have.....lots.

Sweating when you having a dump, hate that.

Bet your ex gf didn't tell ya that

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Haha.. So true on all points, carbs. :D

Young punters around these parts soon learn to stand the crow bar upright when not in use. Lay the bugger on the ground for a short period of time on a hot day, and you won't be using it for a while.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
I remember jumping in the old holden ute after being parked in the sun and burning my legs on the
vinyl seats and hands on the steering wheel :LOL:

vostok

Blooming
User ID
If you leave hand tools out in the sun for just a short period, when picking up, they are often too hot to handle.

Ever been so humid that you can't roll a smoke cos your sweaty fingers fuck the paper? I have.....lots.

Sweating when you having a dump, hate that.

Bet your ex gf didn't tell ya that
No one uses 'hand' tools these days they are power tools put them down ...
BAMM stolen to be found in you local Pawn? Shop

why roll a smoke/ joint I carry a chillum in my belt buckle

Gee...what a life you have No I've yet to sweat noticably taking a dump

but like you guys have pubs we have sauna's, like nudity is normal like many aus beaches

thanks for you input

Top Bottom