Hello... is it me you're looking for?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Clearly, I've been watching too much DarkHorse Live Podcast... and have way too much time on my hands :ROFLMAO:

A little bit of background:
DarkHorse said if anyone had a "Boy Crazy trading cards" #154 Jason (him as a teen) he'd give them a free pack of every seed Darkhorse Genetics produce from now to the day they no longer exist... pretty good deal. He inadvertently made them worth a mint over night 💰

Do you have a horse outside called baby?
Why? ...you lookin' for a ride? 'cause if you're lookin' for a ride, I've a horse outside :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

nugget

Blooming
User ID
Clearly, I've been watching too much DarkHorse Live Podcast... and have way too much time on my hands :ROFLMAO:

A little bit of background:
DarkHorse said if anyone had a "Boy Crazy trading cards" #154 Jason (him as a teen) he'd give them a free pack of every seed Darkhorse Genetics produce from now to the day they no longer exist... pretty good deal. He inadvertently made them worth a mint over night 💰

Why? ...you lookin' for a ride? 'cause if you're lookin' for a ride, I've a horse outside :ROFLMAO:
I think there were 10 or more found last I heard 😂

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Ok how many of you guys are trying to win this, because eBay is out of stock already :unsure:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck that is just American shit at its absolute worse. If my daughter asked to buy something as shit as those cards ide rip em up and piss on em.
Fucking over sexualisation of young girls by American culture fucking disgusts me.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, pretty dodgy. Those kids pageant shows on TV must fester a crappy culture/mindset with the parents and kids as well. I guess that's how we end up with these snowflakes like Bernard Tomic's current squeeze that can't/wont wash her own hair.. Poor lil' darlin'..

P.S. Speaking of dodgy. Pikey looks pretty dodgy on his profile card. :p 👍

Last edited:

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, pretty dodgy. Those kids pageant shows on TV must fester a crappy culture/mindset with the parents and kids as well. I guess that's how we end up with these snowflakes like Bernard Tomic's current squeeze that can't/wont wash her own hair.. Poor lil' darlin'..

P.S. Speaking of dodgy. Pikey looks pretty dodgy on his profile card. :p 👍

I love the fact Tomics’ missus is such a fuckwit.

suits him.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Fuck that is just American shit at its absolute worse. If my daughter asked to buy something as shit as those cards ide rip em up and piss on em.
Fucking over sexualisation of young girls by American culture fucking disgusts me.
Yeah mate, totally agree. There is a lot of pressure of young girls these days... so much bullshit targeted at breaking them down and making them feel insecure just so they can be sold shit. Makes me fucking mad 😡

Top Bottom