81CrTc4yRNL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
So who watched the Paris to Roubaix the other night
If u hate road riders it's the only road race to watch!
I watch it purely for the carnage!
Dumb fuck road riders trying to run a mountain bike race with road bikes.
Noticed all riders had disc brakes this year.
Although discs are frowned upon by purist road bitches.
They can't stand the fact that mountain bikes have made all the big tech advances in bike design in the last 50 years.
Got to laugh as peloton piles up on the cobblestone! Just love carnage.
Love it when pelaton gets road gapped by mountain bike!
Great night of viewing👍

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yep going to Thredbo next weekend to hit this with me son!!
Never been unless it was snowboarding in winter. Keen to see the difference between the 2. Road dirt bikes for years but have really been enjoying the down hill MTB!!

In keeping with the theme I also love all manner of psychedelics!! 🤣
Don't know if ide be capable of riding anything in the states I get into on psychedelics!!

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
There's an even worse type of road cyclist out there! Tri athletes!
Whilst working in the industry some years ago I came to the conclusion they are a special kind of fuckwit! Nuff said..

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Not talking about lycra clad speed bumps...🤣 Look up Dr. Hofmann & April 19th, 1943 ;)
I can partially relate to the Doctor..

The second time I ever got stoned, it smashed me into a mates couch for about 4 solid hours until I come to my senses of sorts. I really miscalculated during this session. Because the first time I tried canna, it was most likely a leaf and tip joint. This shit the second time round were buds through a bong, so I hooked in, and realised soon after I gone fucked up. 🥴

So when it come time for me and another mate to head home on our tredley's. There was this dirty great big long uphill section about a k long. As we head off, I said to the other bloke (who was just as smashed as me). "I'll see you up the top, fuck walking, it'll take too long". So I set off thinking I'm doing OK about 5 minutes in and couple of hundred metres up the road. I turn around to see how my mate was going, to my surprise he was only couple metres behind me walking. So I give it some more, check again, probably gained 10 on him this round. This went on for another 10-15 minutes while I'm fading quickly. As it turned out, he past me, on foot, just before we get to crest of the hill.

I learnt a valuable lesson that day, fortunately well enough to never repeat it again. 😄

Top Bottom