Had your licence compromised by latitude?

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
So
If any of you have had your licence compromised as a result of the latest latitude cyber attack.

Latitude will pay for renewal, they will set up a reimbursement page shortly.

However it is wise to replace regardless.
Go to nsw service app
Select replace drivers licence, take the stolen option.
Answer a couple of binding questions, pay $29.

Bingo your safe
Your licence cancelled and renewed.

Print out temporary and CARRY at all times until new one comes in post.

Your licence number remains the same, but the card number changes, so if they run an ID check it will fail.

If you want a new picture you need to go to a registery in person.

Also note that don’t give you a new licence as in a free extension (bugger, they should)
This just replaces your original and it will still expire at the date it was going to before.

Hope this helps.🤟
🤜🤛

Ps this is for nsw registry only.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
I was watching the news the other night thinking... damn i wish i had some dealings with them.

Apparently they will also replace your passport (mine has expired)., lol...
Yeah you don’t really gain tho Bill, they just replace your current one, so if it had a year left , the new one will still have a year left.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah you don’t really gain tho Bill, they just replace your current one, so if it had a year left , the new one will still have a year left.

Ohh. can they actually do that... well there ya go.

ill just fork out the thousand to renew the families passports i guess... annoying.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
... it's only a matter of time until they crack into Federal Gov servers. There's a huge push from China, Russia and a few others. They know it's coming, hence the the huge investment in national security (cyber-wise) about 12-18 months ago.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
... it's only a matter of time until they crack into Federal Gov servers. There's a huge push from China, Russia and a few others. They know it's coming, hence the the huge investment in national security (cyber-wise) about 12-18 months ago.
Yet so many think digital money is the way to go ..

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yet so many think digital money is the way to go ..

I think it is the peer control over bitcoin etc. that is the key there.. but likely am wrong.

Apparently there are huge business's functioning already just out to fleece the every day consumer.

what sort of economy supports that type of activiity? Chinese? Russia? India?

anyone else?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Feds in the us are about to launch their own digital payment system ,,

The US dollar will likely go that way eventually ,and be centralised like the Chinese have..

I suppose for them it would be cheaper than printing new notes all the time ,which is what they have become experts at,,,,Just plonk in the numbers on their central computer and whizz bang they just got another trillion more bucks..No paper and ink ,and no wages.

Don’t be surprised if they don’t start a pilot scheme
doing the same here..”Gov Coin“ or some shit like that..

All the fuckheads will jump in ,,just like we already have them jumping in with upfront payments for carbon credits ,,Idiots.
Get a few thousand people doing it and they’ll say ” It’s so popular that we are bringing it in “,,,,”For everyone.”

The cashless society coming to a venue near you.

And whatever digital money you have will be paid out coz your carbon footprint will be bigger than what your told you can have ,,,only because you like eating steak ,driving on the weekend ,
and doing other normal stuff they decide is bad for the environment ,,,but the rich will be ok to do what they want like flying their jets ,,,,eating steak and buying all the steak farms in Australia..

Welcome to the great RESET.

With all the interfering and control gates tried to get in
India ,and all the farm land he is buying up in the US ,I wouldn’t be surprised he and his group already have their tentacles into the huge farms sold in Sth America and also here.

Top Bottom