Growing outdoors - Aroma control

devski

Seedling
User ID
G'day fellas,
I've been growing outdoor for years, but its mainly been bushy shit that does the job, but lacks the aroma and other benefits of strain. The one thing that's put me off doing a strain outdoor grow is the smell. My neighbours are generally don't give a shit types, but I live on a corner block and people still walk and talk and ultimately I'm curious as to how you guys contain your aroma in your outdoor grows as it's the only reason that has prevented me from going down the strain path.

I do want to setup a small indoor grow, but I've got a bit of learning and reading to do before I venture down that path. I'm pretty successful growing outdoors so keen to try strain this coming season.

Thanks in advance legends.

Cheers
dev

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
G'day fellas,
I've been growing outdoor for years, but its mainly been bushy shit that does the job, but lacks the aroma and other benefits of strain. The one thing that's put me off doing a strain outdoor grow is the smell. My neighbours are generally don't give a shit types, but I live on a corner block and people still walk and talk and ultimately I'm curious as to how you guys contain your aroma in your outdoor grows as it's the only reason that has prevented me from going down the strain path.

I do want to setup a small indoor grow, but I've got a bit of learning and reading to do before I venture down that path. I'm pretty successful growing outdoors so keen to try strain this coming season.

Cheers
dev
https://www.growweedeasy.com/
This and the forum got me thru my first grow.
I use a can on my exhaust in my grow tent that filters the smell.
I’m getting old. Carting water to plants was getting to be a chore. indoors is so much more convenient.
Don’t buy spider farmer gear,has a bad rep on the forum.
Happy grows

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
G'day fellas,

Cheers
dev
If you can grow it outside you can grow it inside!!
There is no way to contain smell outside.

SimonA

Germinating
User ID
Had a neighbour down the road say to me once, “ someones growing dope around here”, can smell it.. I said really..
So I went and got a fresh road killed roo and dumped it between his joint and mine. He smelt fuck all after that…
Another way is a bucket of rotten fish frames for that unexpected visitor. Open it up and instantly it’ll burn there nostrils with the smell for days….😂

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
I don't know what grows in your climate but I found that frangipani has a strong fragrance for day time esp when the sun hits it and for night times when everyone is home from work Night Blooming Jasmine.
Night blooming jasmine is a tall bush, not a vine, and the fragrance is so strong it'll give you a headache.
As the name suggests the plant only flowers at night.
This thing grows like a weed and loves being chopped down to regrow so after the flowers have died hack it down, feed it with some dymamic lifter and stand back.

Top Bottom