Grow bags and Humidity

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Ok so grow bags must loose moisture through the bag compared to a plastic pot. The reason I think this is I am struggling to get the Humidity down . The lowest in the tent it has reached is 71% . In the room where the tents are I have an dehumidifier running 24/7 and a portable aircon running in the day to offset the heat . Outside the tents is 64% . Extraction fan is running at 9 + 3 clip on fans . ( Glad I have solar)
Be interested to hear what you think.🤔

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Ok so grow bags must loose moisture through the bag compared to a plastic pot. The reason I think this is I am struggling to get the Humidity down . The lowest in the tent it has reached is 71% . In the room where the tents are I have an dehumidifier running 24/7 and a portable aircon running in the day to offset the heat . Outside the tents is 64% . Extraction fan is running at 9 + 3 clip on fans . ( Glad I have solar)
Be interested to hear what you think.🤔
My mate has been using grow bags for a while, and he prefers them to standard dry/cure . Yeah apparently they lose moisture through the bag, although I've never used them. His flowers taste fine.

SAW

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Grow/grove ol fox?
From an outdoor perspective I find fabric pots more balanced and gentler than plastic. Though if I went indoors I’d be giving plastic a try. My fabrics have whole ecosystems growing on the outer surfaces, which could get dangerous inside.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Grow/grove ol fox?
From an outdoor perspective I find fabric pots more balanced and gentler than plastic. Though if I went indoors I’d be giving plastic a try. My fabrics have whole ecosystems growing on the outer surfaces, which could get dangerous inside.
Hr uses grove (dry/cure)bags, not fabric (grow)pots

Reactions: SAW

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I have grow bags outdoors.
I’m in two kinds about them.
I have one dope plant in one and it’s doing ok. I meant to put in the ground when she showed signs of sex but he/she still has shown me nothing.
But I have herbs and vegetables in them too.
Easy to move is really my only advantage.
I’m in Perth and it’s bloody hot. Some days I’ll come home and stuff is fried, in the morning having a water. But pots are ok.
Personally I won’t buy any more. I’ll still use them but probably rethink what I put in them and where they go.

Top Bottom