Green Fingers 2.8m x 1.4m x 2m tent

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
Scored this tent off ebay a while back as it was 30% off which hurt my povo pensioner arse at the time but I couldn't refuse such a decent deal. Today was the day it finally went up and I'm chuffed as with it. It's got holes where you need them the most for everything on both sides, the stitching quality is better than most tents I've used in the past, the main zippers are thicker than on any other grow tent I've used in the past and most importantly the bottom flaps that always leak light on other tents have velcro holding them in place so you can keep them shut or as open as you want.

The only things I don't like about it are the quick access panels on the front and back of the tent as I never use them and the zippers aren't the same thickness as the main ones but they're still decent and well protected from light leaks. Some might also complain about the plastic connectors but I prefer them over the metal ones I've used in the past as all of them rusted and been a right cunt to deal with after a couple of years. It's also using green plastic which from experience lasts longer than the milky looking ones that yellow, weaken and eventually crack too. The bottom tray is it's weakest point though, it's obviously been cheaped out on compared to the rest of the tent but it is still sufficient to do it's job. Unfortunately I took these pics before putting the tray in because I was happy with what I'd seen so far. You're not missing anything though, the corners just aren't as pronounced as others I've used and it felt thinner than the rest of the tent so it kind of went in there like a thin bowl. I reckon once it's got some plants in there though it'll take on the proper shape it should and be totally fine.

I've used around 15 different grow tents over the years due to them failing, moving house, etc. all of which have been relatively cheap and this is the first brand that I would actually recommend to another person on a budget. It's probably not up there quality wise with the other expensive tents out there where absolutley everything is on point but it's probably half their price with a current going rate of around $300 for the model I bought and the 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m version which I'll soon be getting for a vege/clone tent is around $200 making them quite good value. It gets a solid 9/10 from me and this fanboy post that I only wish was sponsored due to the previously mentioned poverty lol
tent.jpg
inside.jpg

Also sorry about the shitty mspaint edit, the area around the grow tent has some identifiable markings on it that needed removing and I'm lazy.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

jase452

Seedling
User ID
I got 4x4 green fingers tent , put up found that it leaked light like sive... quick customer service, they send me another was just as bad...
So now I got 2 useless tents, with blankets hung over them....dose my head in every night....
Within 6 months tents has major wobble an leaning..
As you, on low income, but saving for spider Farmer tent....
Good luck

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I got 4x4 green fingers tent , put up found that it leaked light like sive... quick customer service, they send me another was just as bad...
So now I got 2 useless tents, with blankets hung over them....dose my head in every night....
Within 6 months tents has major wobble an leaning..
As you, on low income, but saving for spider Farmer tent....
Good luck
We donā€™t support spider farmer Jase. Shoddy product,shoddy people selling the product. There are a few threads read them. Look at the banner on the bottom of the home page šŸ˜‰

Stiritup420

Vegetating
User ID
Did not like green fingers tents. I used the 2.4 x 1.2. I found after less than two years the silver foil lining on the inside started getting brittle, cracking and pealing.

Top Bottom