Great white or white rhino?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Personally I either opt for just the glomus intaradices in a product like Mykos, or Bacillus Sp. by themselves like root wizard from emerald harvest or that tribus product.

If your gonna get a product with Trichoderma i'd get one with just trichoderma to save so money. From what i've read trichoderma will likely outcompete and outgrow a lot of the other microorganisms in thsoe mixes rendering not as useful.

Just my 2c

Pixie

Baked
User ID
I've been mixing great white with water and have been watering my vegetables with it I've never used it before and I am really seeing the vegetables thrive with it

3combs

Germinating
User ID
I get better results from dr greenthumbs root roids, than used to get when using great white. Keen to try white rhino now, first have heard of it, cheers for the heads up.

Shiloh

Germinating
User ID
I use this one from nourishmeorganics.co.au when transplanting. Bit cheaper and goes a long way

Attachments

• 88E40E17-41F1-40CA-98FE-743DDA190530.png
    88E40E17-41F1-40CA-98FE-743DDA190530.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 10

Hudo

Baked
User ID
S
I've used these things for a while now and currently have Great White.

I can honestly say I have nfi if they do anything to be honest..
Same it doesn't do F all in coco I've done a couple side by sides with 2 cutting of the same strain and I could not tell the difference they may only really benefit living soil because the hydro nutes are so chelated and plant ready there is no need as long as PH is kept in check

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've used these things for a while now and currently have Great White.

I can honestly say I have nfi if they do anything to be honest..
Using it at ya farm/unit in your breeding empire are ya?? 🤣

bushbob

Vegetating
User ID
I've used Microbial in the past but my hydro shop isn't stocking it any more. Its a shame since I had good results with it. I picked up Way to Gro Probiotics the other day. I don't think they stock Great White or White Rhino. I'll give this stuff a go and it looks like I can get Microbial off Ebay if I need to.
Does anyone have any experience with Way to Grow Probiotics?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Fighting a bit of a battle if u cant add myco directly 2 roots
Best way of doing this [i've found], is at transplant and if u stack bottom 2 inches of solo cup with perlite then it's a piece of piss
When u turn cup upside down just brush away perlite [which roots have grown into] and brush roots with what ever u want
I always use Azos in bottom of hole left by solo cup and then Great White over root ball and water in well
Proven results time after time
Gives u a good feeling like when pressing 'skip adds' on U-Tube

Speddyeddy

Germinating
User ID
I use great white but I generally just roll seeds around in the powder and that's it. Same goes for veggie seeds. I used to be a dumb ass and apply it to every res change not knowing any better lol.

Top Bottom