Grandaddy Purple Autos

Purgs

Vegetating
User ID
Hi Everyone I'm on the lookout for some Grandaddy Purple Auto only seeds cant seem to find any . pm me if you have any ideas Australia would be awesome .
Mediseedman had some had some awhile ago but his website is all messed up for some reason.
Also only interested in Auto at the moment This strain seems good for pain and sleep thanks and cheers Purgs

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
Hi Everyone I'm on the lookout for some Grand Daddy Purple Auto only seeds cant seem to find any . pm me if you have any ideas Australia would be awesome .
Mediseedman had some had some awhile ago but his website is all messed up for some reason.
Also only interested in Auto at the moment This strain seems good for pain and sleep thanks and cheers Purgs
I got Grand daddy purple (photo period) seeds from mediseedman grew it last season
I agree fucking exceptional smoke awesome feeling high too, Went back to buy more seeds and they have removed them all Auto and Photos. 🤷‍♂️
Anyway Good luck finding any.

t0rMeNtIuM

Germinating
User ID
I got Grand daddy purple (photo period) seeds from mediseedman grew it last season
I agree fucking exceptional smoke awesome feeling high too, Went back to buy more seeds and they have removed them all Auto and Photos. 🤷‍♂️
Mediseedmsn has them available now

terrancefartbubbler

Vegetating
User ID
I have heard a lot of trash about mediseed man and a lot of praise are they legit or not?

User ID
I have heard a lot of trash about mediseed man and a lot of praise are they legit or not?
I have an open grow journal right now using mediseedman Skittles and Bruce Banner.
You can find that here <---
Also grew there blue dream outdoor, some of their autos and grew their Grand daddy purple
You can find that here <--
Their seeds i would say 99% of the time are decent, but if you want the specific phenotype that made those strains popular ..........you aren't going to get it
But in general their seeds produce good smoke.

t0rMeNtIuM

Germinating
User ID
I have an open grow journal right now using mediseedman Skittles and Bruce Banner.
You can find that here <---
Also grew there blue dream outdoor, some of their autos and grew their Grand daddy purple
You can find that here <--
Their seeds i would say 99% of the time are decent, but if you want the specific phenotype that made those strains popular ..........you aren't going to get it
But in general their seeds produce good smoke.
So mediseedmsn are not f1 maybe f2 or f3 you think

Top Bottom