Got me a new Billy!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I've used Agung's Bonza style of bongs for many years now. But lately the curiosity had got the better of me and a bought a big arsed full glass job that lobbed late last week. The reason being, over the years the Bonza style bongs with a rubber stopper for a base does slowly release a rubber taste over time, so which is why I've shouted myself this new one..

Ive been shopping at OzBongs for some time because they've offered great service, and received every order without breakages so I seen no need to change.

As you can see below, they wrap everything well in enough bubble wrap to give most Greenie's a heart attack, but it gets the job done nonetheless..

Bblwrp.jpg

So for the ocassion I turned down another mull bowl, it's long overdue I had a second one. Also, this Billy measures 44.3cm tall, and gotta say it seems to give you a good indication to what the buds are like that you're smoking. I put some old bush bud through it and it tasted fuckin terrible, next cone I tried a bit of GG and it was a nice experience. Something I must admit, wasn't as noticeable with the Bonza bongs.

Bng.jpg

P.S. For those that don't know, that's a "Quartz Banger" in front of the lighter. It's used for dabbing oil. (y)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've used Agung's Bonza style of bongs for many years now. But lately the curiosity had got the better of me and a bought a big arsed full glass job that lobbed late last week. The reason being, over the years the Bonza style bongs with a rubber stopper for a base does slowly release a rubber taste over time, so which is why I've shouted myself this new one..

Ive been shopping at OzBongs for some time because they've offered great service, and received every order without breakages so I seen no need to change.

As you can see below, they wrap everything well in enough bubble wrap to give most Greenie's a heart attack, but it gets the job done nonetheless..

View attachment 15357

So for the ocassion I turned down another mull bowl, it's long overdue I had a second one. Also, this Billy measures 44.3cm tall, and gotta say it seems to give you a good indication to what the buds are like that you're smoking. I put some old bush bud through it and it tasted fuckin terrible, next cone I tried a bit of GG and it was a nice experience. Something I must admit, wasn't as noticeable with the Bonza bongs.

View attachment 15358

P.S. For those that don't know, that's a "Quartz Banger" in front of the lighter. It's used for dabbing oil. (y)
Have you tried vapeing mate??

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, got a Arizer Extreme Q (2nd model, I think). Which I do like, but a bit impractical in my situation until late in the evenings. Daylight hours something portable would be more practical.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Nice Indy!

chuck a few ice cubes down the neck mate n try it it out!

stops abit splash n cools down the smoke heaps!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Haha, she sure would. I got a old Chong bong the same. It makes for a nice mellow smoke, aye. :cool:

Though this big fucker is 7mm thick glass apparently, so might have to work quick with it or stoke it with ice frequently. As she'd melt the ice quickly around these parts. :(

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I wouldn't mind a smaller version of that.

There's a smaller one that comes in around 35cm 14 inch Beaker bong which is about 10cm shorter than mine. Though if you do, with glass, it seems to pay to get a spare stem and a cone or two at the same time. Because it sucks to be outta action with breakages accuring. Just don't overdo it like me, I've nearly got two 20L buckets of smoking utensils I've collected over the years.. :oops:

Bckts.jpg

The generic cone it comes with is bloody huge, so might want to consider getting a small cone. If you go that route, mate.

Last edited:

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Legend thanks mate.

The best thing I ever created was a power lung lol - A little handheld vacuum used for cleaning inside of computers. Changed it so it sucked a cone instead of computer dust and replaced the little bag with a tube to inhale from hahahaha didn't last a long time but it was a lot of fun. My brother in law who's smokin' cones somewhere else in the universe now used to love it. Bloody legend.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Sorting through some shit and shortening up some supplies and I stumbled onto this old girl that been with me for quite a while. Not sure if I got this one from the old Dolphin Arcade in Surfers Paradise, or at Carrara Markets to the back of Surfers, it was either in '86 or '87.

Bng2.jpg

Top Bottom