Google Search

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

vostok

Blooming
User ID
ta fuk I always callit duck and go for some reason maybe its just to screw goo/gle
внимание: всего через 7 минут, и я могу редактировать, если требуется
@admin: see 7 minutes later I can edit if required extend the re edit time is grand

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
внимание: всего через 7 минут, и я могу редактировать, если требуется
@admin: see 7 minutes later I can edit if required extend the re edit time is grand

Hi Vostok,

edit time is currently set to 60 minutes. I think that is ample time to reconsider a response?

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Hi Vostok,

edit time is currently set to 60 minutes. I think that is ample time to reconsider a response?
why is it set to 60mins? as often no grammer errors have been noted

until I receive an unwanted reply to one of my replies by then is too late of offer an applelogy?

bye!

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
one step wrong and you are shot on the spot ...note the amount of threads where the poster has been banned(not good for advertizers)
I've taken a few wrong steps over there, even had some calling for the ban hammer to be brought done
Gypsy is a good bloke tho, so no banning yet, he agrees with most of what I say, on the political threads anyway lol

vostok

Blooming
User ID
I've taken a few wrong steps over there, even had some calling for the ban hammer to be brought done
Gypsy is a good bloke tho, so no banning yet, he agrees with most of what I say, on the political threads anyway lol
Remeber the time 'he'..? got caught up in the Phillipines..their was a movie their ...lol

Top Bottom